• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are you can always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account to Forum Promotion by going to you account connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected and if you are part of the FP's Discord, you will automatically be given a role "Approved Users". And when ever a thread/post is created a notication will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

Tournament Bracket & Off Topic Chat

John

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Dec 11, 2014
America
FP$

Forum Promotion's 2016 Site Battle Madness
Tournament Bracket
Click the spoiler to see the official bracket.

REMINDER: Earn 5FP$ per each vote throughout the Site Battle Tournament!
(Will be paid at the completion of the tournament by Belthazar assuming no abuse of system at the discretion of the G-Mods)

Please use this topic for any general chat, battle updates, or anything else you'd like.

Allenafaith

Adrenaline Junkie
Valued Contributor
Apr 23, 2015
Alabama
FP$

Grimalkin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Apr 17, 2013
Behind you!
FP$
I'm excited! I'm excited! I'm excited! I'm excited!

I've been waiting for this for 2 weeks now. I am always excited to see who will be facing each other and which site will win when the brackets come out.

John

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Dec 11, 2014
America
FP$
Empire said:
Can we vote for ourselves? :p Looking Forward to this and I can see that I probably lose the First round :(
Yep, you can vote for your own forum. :)

Empire

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Jul 16, 2015
United Kingdom
www.baysidegamers.com
FP$
Belthazar said:
Empire said:
Can we vote for ourselves? :p Looking Forward to this and I can see that I probably lose the First round :(
Yep, you can vote for your own forum. :)
Double good good :)