Tracking of Employees Training

Discussion in 'Computers & The Internet' started by smitegenius, Apr 1, 2017.

1. smitegenius

smitegenius New Arrival

+1
    I recently got a promotion and I was transferred to our civilian affairs branch, I work in a military institution by the way. I now handle all our civilian employees 201 records and as an ISO certified company I also need to track their training status, training requirements and course evaluations. I have heard of a system that can assist me to reduce errors in terms of tracking our employee’s competency but the problem is I don’t know what it’s called or where can I acquire it. I was hoping someone here can be able to give recommendations or give a service provider that would be able to supply us an efficient software. Thanks for your time in reading this and I’m so looking forward to your recommendations.

2. SeniorAnalyst

SeniorAnalyst New Arrival

+1
    You will need one that will have access even on your training programs as well as the progress of your employees. Its a competency management system. If I'm not mistaken, an employee tracking software will be suitable to your company.

3. smitegenius

smitegenius New Arrival

+1
    Y

You mean an employee training tracking software that will help me monitor everything I need when it comes to their progress?