Trustworthy web hosting suggestions?

Cincorostle

Familiar Face
Sep 26, 2019
FP$
Hi,
I've been searching various hosts, nothing I've tried seems to work for me in terms of free for a webpage. I'm going to pay but want to get the following:

1) Text pages, sort of a medical information site, includes probably about 15 pages of links for solid medical info (like anemias, vitamins, stomach, nerd research articles, etc.) alone. Otherwise probably 25 in total.
2) Some screenshot images of some pdf's. A number of these would be like 100K or less or so.
3) Would need something to help me create the site. I'm an Oracle person not a web person but I can wing some small HTML type stuff.
4) Don't need tons of space, tons of graphics, or MySQL, etc. Ability to contact me from the site would be a good, maybe a form type email but otherwise that's it. No forums or lots of people, this is specialized. Don't need a domain name either.
5) Do want month to month payments if possible or low cost yearly plan types.

Suggestions? What are your views on NetShop ISP web hosting solutions? Are they reliable?

Thanks

Talk Mental Health

FriendlyPerson

Reputable
Feb 22, 2021
Eastern US
FP$
Hi,
I've been searching various hosts, nothing I've tried seems to work for me in terms of free for a webpage. I'm going to pay but want to get the following:

1) Text pages, sort of a medical information site, includes probably about 15 pages of links for solid medical info (like anemias, vitamins, stomach, nerd research articles, etc.) alone. Otherwise probably 25 in total.
2) Some screenshot images of some pdf's. A number of these would be like 100K or less or so.
3) Would need something to help me create the site. I'm an Oracle person not a web person but I can wing some small HTML type stuff.
4) Don't need tons of space, tons of graphics, or MySQL, etc. Ability to contact me from the site would be a good, maybe a form type email but otherwise that's it. No forums or lots of people, this is specialized. Don't need a domain name either.
5) Do want month to month payments if possible or low cost yearly plan types.

Suggestions? What are your views on NetShop ISP web hosting solutions? Are they reliable?

Thanks
Hi there!

Are you looking for a host who can walk you through getting all of that done and/or pointing in directions so you can get all of this done? Or are you looking to moe contract a developer who can also bundle hosting with your site commission?

Thanks very much in advance for your help!

Gordoniks

Acquaintance
Sep 4, 2019
FP$
Cool selection of server locations offered by netshop-isp.com.cy web host: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, Los Angeles, Singapore, Hong Kong.
The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.

Dikopron

Familiar Face
Sep 23, 2019
FP$
As you may know, the truth comes out of comparison, so I can recommend you to consider these hosts:
- Arvixe.com
- Libertyvps.net
- QHoster.com
- Reliablehost.com
I'd like to point out that all of your web sites and projects will in good hands if you choose them.

Ricardorich

Familiar Face
Apr 2, 2018
FP$
I would recommend NetShop ISP solutions to anyone looking for design or hosting. They give you the best services at a moderately affordable price.
The support chat reps stay with you until the issue is resolved. The hosting service is fast and reliable.

Cincorostle

Familiar Face
Sep 26, 2019
FP$
I would highly recommend NetShop ISP hosting to any people not happy with their current host.
I am able to focus on my business instead of worrying about my site's uptime, since all that is taken care of very well.