Trying to get approved by Google Adsense any tips?

Dotgician

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Feb 9, 2020
FP$
Trying to get approved by Google AdSense however their always seemed to be something not right or google stating that your content is copied even though its all unique.

Interesting note.
I applied for the domain.com website multiple times it would come back with either your website does not have enough content/traffic or your website is not unique.
Then I applied with a new email but changed my house address and boom i was accepted..

If you deleted your account in the passed with your home address is it saved on AdSense regardless if your account is live?
Does anyone know the best way to get your forum/website approved by AdSense?

Talk Mental Health

Empire

VIP Team Member
Jul 16, 2015
United Kingdom
www.baysidegamers.com
FP$
Cookie Badge
Google is making it hard for you then when I applied I got approved right away. All you can do is add Robot.txt have policy page setup, have the site with SSL, and then make as much content as you can that is your own posts lol

Just keep on applying till they get fed up and add you LOL There is n best way other than reading Adsense terms and it's requirements. At least meet there requirements. Have you look at other advertisements services other than Adsense and see they will approve your site. Doesn't matter what account you do it or creating accounts google will log the domain each time.

Reactions: Dotgician

Cumulus

Marketing Team Leader 📊
Marketing Team
Oct 8, 2020
UK
FP$
Thank You Badge
I think it varies greatly on the type of site.

• Blogs can typically benefit from approval through high quality, original, value content and fairly okay stats: Say a few thousands pageviews etc;
  • Forums and dynamic sites are a little harder but with good content and traffic (I think traffic would come into play here a little more than the other examples) then you can get approved;
  • Classic websites are even harder but with a mix of evergreen content and some high quality optimised pages (to gain a few thousand pageviews) it is alright getting approved

Reactions: Cam! and Dotgician

ChrisGrigg

Administrator
Administrator
Jul 9, 2009
South Carolina
www.ushost247.com
FP$
Cookie Badge
Like Badge
It took GPTForum having over 2000 posts and 1000 topics before getting approved. I was also denied the first time with the application taking 2 weeks for review.

ChrisGrigg

Administrator
Administrator
Jul 9, 2009
South Carolina
www.ushost247.com
FP$
Cookie Badge
Like Badge
What reason did they say for the denial ?
Not enough unique content. These days you have to have a lot of content on forums to get approved. 2000 posts got me approved.

Reactions: meetdilip

TopSilver

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Mar 16, 2019
www.mindpiff.com
FP$
You would probably only need around 80-100 posts to get approved. They don't require much but it at least needs a very small amount of content. It has all means never been too hard for most people. What they won't accept is if they go to your site and there's only about 10 posts or so. Not that they require hardly any though it's usually just a small handful of starter content.

ChrisGrigg

Administrator
Administrator
Jul 9, 2009
South Carolina
www.ushost247.com
FP$
Cookie Badge
Like Badge
You would probably only need around 80-100 posts to get approved. They don't require much but it at least needs a very small amount of content. It has all means never been too hard for most people. What they won't accept is if they go to your site and there's only about 10 posts or so. Not that they require hardly any though it's usually just a small handful of starter content.
I did just that, except for around 800-900 posts, and was still denied due to not enough quality content.

• Informative
Reactions: meetdilip

TopSilver

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Mar 16, 2019
www.mindpiff.com
FP$
@ChrisGrigg that's the strangest thing in the world. I'm sorry to hear that. I have been approved before for less which I why I posted that but I am a bit confused at why they didn't accept you.

Bizdustry.com

Madly Diligent
Nov 7, 2014
FP$
Cookie Badge
@ChrisGrigg that's the strangest thing in the world. I'm sorry to hear that. I have been approved before for less which I why I posted that but I am a bit confused at why they didn't accept you.
I got Approved with under 400 posts on Share YouTube Videos.

eannan

New Arrival
Apr 4, 2021
FP$
@Dotgician - There isn't a set amount of posts, articles, or traffic that a website needs to be approved for the Adsense publisher program. What matters the most is the quality of the content on your page and its likelihood of bringing organic traffic from Google indexing. Is your site still under review by Google?

Reactions: Allan