Universal Gaming

Moonface

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Vote in Universal Gaming's Best of 2017 Awards!
Hi everyone! I'm happy to announce that it's time for Universal Gaming's annual Best of Awards!

Over the next few weeks, you'll be able to cast your votes for what you think are the best games in each of our categories. Once voting closes, we'll count up the votes and see what games the community as a whole believe to be the best last year had to offer!

However, this year we're putting a little something extra into the mix. Anyone who votes will be entered into a raffle to win a $10 PSN / XBL / Nintendo / Steam gift card. Every category you cast a vote for will enter you into the raffle, so the more votes you cast, the more chances you have at winning! Each voter will also receive a randomised Universal Gaming Card, so you still get something even if luck isn't on your side.

You can check out our full list of nominees and cast your vote by visiting our announcement thread: http://universalgaming.net/topic/9043816/1/

While you're visiting, why not check out these other threads?

Moonface

Up-and-Coming Sensation
We've just kicked off our Video-Game Scavenger Hunt - Easter 2018 Edition! It's easy to take part and the more points you get, the more Universal Gaming Cards you'll receive when the event ends! :D

On the subject of Universal Gaming Cards, we recently made some changes to our system. You can now trade in cards for rewards such as username colours and booster packs, so you can get even more out of your duplicates! You can view all the ways you can earn cards and our trade options here.

While you're visiting, why not check out these other threads?
We're always looking forward to seeing new members joining our community, so if you've been looking for a gaming forum to join, why not come to us? :)

D

Deleted member 32117

Seems like a awesome community to be apart of although I would love to see a option where users can buy steam games.

Moonface

Up-and-Coming Sensation
I wonder if its okay to be an affiliate :)
Sorry for the late reply, but certainly! :D

Also, we've just kicked off our Video-Game Caption Contest #51, and we recently made changes to the contest so now every participant receives points. Even if you're not able to win, every three points you get in our Caption Contests gets you a Universal Gaming Card, so now there's more reason than ever to enter!

While you're visiting, why not check out these threads?
We pride ourselves on being one of ZetaBoards' longest running gaming forums, with no intention of going away any time soon, so why not join us? We're always looking forward to new people to meet, whether you're into video-games or not! :)

Cosmic

Manners maketh man
Jul 5, 2009
FP$
Keep it up! I like the rotating logos on your site. FYI, the "Forums" link on the original post is broken. It redirects to /index, but the site is at the root. Were y'all previously on ZB? The theme reminds me of that aesthetic for some reason. I like it.

Reactions: Moonface

Moonface

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Keep it up! I like the rotating logos on your site. FYI, the "Forums" link on the original post is broken. It redirects to /index, but the site is at the root. Were y'all previously on ZB? The theme reminds me of that aesthetic for some reason. I like it.
Yeah, we were on ZB but recently moved to MyBB. I wasn't aware of the link error in the first post so thanks for letting me know!

I'm getting an error trying to access it currently... However Moony I wanted to say congratulations on the move. The theme conversion looks lovely!! :heart:
Are you still getting an error? I've not had anyone else mention having problems so I'm wondering why that's happening for you.

Reverie

Seasoned Veteran
Mar 10, 2014
Texas
atriumforum.com
FP$
Yeah, we were on ZB but recently moved to MyBB. I wasn't aware of the link error in the first post so thanks for letting me know!

I'm getting an error trying to access it currently... However Moony I wanted to say congratulations on the move. The theme conversion looks lovely!! :heart:
Are you still getting an error? I've not had anyone else mention having problems so I'm wondering why that's happening for you.
I realized it was the link error in the original post. I think it was the /index doing it :)

• Informative
Reactions: Moonface