Universal Gaming

Moonface

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Universal Gaming has recently turned 12 years old, and we're currently hosting our annual Halloween Birthday Bash event to celebrate!

If you're a fan of the Super Smash Bros. series, we've gathered all the biggest news and details from this morning's Smash Ultimate Direct for you to read and discuss: https://universalgaming.net/showthread.php?tid=63&pid=5744#pid5744

Remakes have been getting popular lately in gaming, so perhaps you might want to check out the MediEvil Remake trailer or our Spyro Reignited Trilogy Discussion Thread.

Been playing the recently released Red Dead Redemption 2? So have I, so I'd love to talk about the game with you in our Red Dead Redemption 2 Discussion Thread.

We're always looking for new people to join our community and discuss games with, so why not come over today? - https://universalgaming.net

Grungie

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Sep 27, 2011
www.musictalkboard.com
FP$
I'm trying to log back in, but I'm getting the SQL error:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'loginlockoutexpiry' in 'field list'
Query:
SELECT loginattempts, loginlockoutexpiry FROM mybb_users WHERE uid='33'

Heatman

Familiar Face
Dec 13, 2018
FP$
Final Fantasy gaming forum has been one of my favorite so far.

The community made me to fall in love with play all the series of Final Fantasy games from FF1 to FF15.

Moonface

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Nice looking site. For being the longest running Zeta board you sure don't have too many posts or members.
I agree. However despite that, I've seen many other gaming boards that were made on ZetaBoards of which some had much higher activity than mine has ever had, and yet their administrators still shut up shop. I make it a positive point of my board that despite not being the most successful statistics wise, I have shown far more dedication to my site than anyone else who ran a gaming forum on ZetaBoards. Also if you're looking at our current stats, they are only six months old because we had to leave behind all of our posts and members when we moved to MyBB. Now I'm not saying our ZB stats are anything amazing for the length of time we had our forum on there, but I just want to make sure there isn't any wrong impressions that our MyBB stats are meant to be reflective of our stats on ZB.

I am aware of this. I've found the main reason for the error is by having a wrong password. If you want I can reset your password so you can log back in and I'll PM it to you.

Reactions: Smokey and Kik
Nice looking site. For being the longest running Zeta board you sure don't have too many posts or members.
I agree. However despite that, I've seen many other gaming boards that were made on ZetaBoards of which some had much higher activity than mine has ever had, and yet their administrators still shut up shop. I make it a positive point of my board that despite not being the most successful statistics wise, I have shown far more dedication to my site than anyone else who ran a gaming forum on ZetaBoards. Also if you're looking at our current stats, they are only six months old because we had to leave behind all of our posts and members when we moved to MyBB. Now I'm not saying our ZB stats are anything amazing for the length of time we had our forum on there, but I just want to make sure there isn't any wrong impressions that our MyBB stats are meant to be reflective of our stats on ZB.

I am aware of this. I've found the main reason for the error is by having a wrong password. If you want I can reset your password so you can log back in and I'll PM it to you.
Could you change my password for me @Moonface ? Username is the same as on here. :)