Use a tablet often?

Pennywise

Madly Diligent
What I have is more of an e-reader than a tablet but it's probably the closest thing I have to a tablet. I only use it for reading and it is easier to carry that around than a whole bunch of books when I'm traveling. If I had a tablet, I'd probably only use it for the same purpose as my e-reader. It would be so stuffed full of books, it wouldn't be funny.

Lämmchen

Paragon
Community Team
What I have is more of an e-reader than a tablet but it's probably the closest thing I have to a tablet. I only use it for reading and it is easier to carry that around than a whole bunch of books when I'm traveling. If I had a tablet, I'd probably only use it for the same purpose as my e-reader. It would be so stuffed full of books, it wouldn't be funny.
That's like my Kindle. It has internet but it's not easy to use and since I'm home most days anyways it's just easier to hop on the laptop. So I just read on my Kindle but I haven't read a single book all summer! So bad.

Elli

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jan 20, 2019
ellimccale.com
FP$
I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4... haven't used it in years. I need to figure out what to do with it. :\ Maybe I can take it to Verizon and they'll do whatever they do with old devices.

Not much of a tablet person. It's either the phone, laptop, or desktop, I don't get much use out of anything in between.

Jon

Networking enthusiast
Administrator
I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 as well, I honestly just about never use it. It's not bad for watching Netflix instead of using your phone in the kitchen while cooking or taking with you while travelling. I use to have an iPad but since I didn't need it for work any longer I just sold it to a friend who gifted it to their mother for Christmas.