• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are. You will always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account by going to your account settings > connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected, you will automatically join our server (if you have already joined, you will be automatically roled). You will automatically be given the role of "Approved Users." And whenever a thread/post is created, a message will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

User Ranks

Alexander

Assistant TL
Package Team
Nov 7, 2014
Forum Promotion
FP$
Advertise Here

Empire

VIP Team Member
Jul 16, 2015
United Kingdom
www.baysidegamers.com
FP$
Cookie Badge
I don't think members and people not fussed about ranks much anymore like there used to be. I mean most sites when they get to there next rank they don't get anything for it but a new name of a rank. Most have like a max of 8 ranks and end of the day each rank goes up by 10 then 50 then 100 then 500 then 1000 to 2000. What're the names of your ranks that you have that's if your site has ranks setup. I have joined sites that don't bother with ranks and made everyone the same.

Lämmchen

Community Team Leader
Community Team
Feb 10, 2019
www.christianityhaven.com
FP$
I went through to try to come up with names relating to crafts for my crafting forum. I don't anticipate that members will care very much by them though but I could be surprised. If I find the increments are too far apart I can easily add some more. I tried to start off with some small ones just in case someone is paying attention to them.

Empire

VIP Team Member
Jul 16, 2015
United Kingdom
www.baysidegamers.com
FP$
Cookie Badge
I went through to try to come up with names relating to crafts for my crafting forum. I don't anticipate that members will care very much by them though but I could be surprised. If I find the increments are too far apart I can easily add some more. I tried to start off with some small ones just in case someone is paying attention to them.
Maybe even edit the names and change them each year and see if anyone notices it LOL Something that I never done, I just set the names up and that's it

Reactions: Lämmchen

Pennywise

Madly Diligent
Apr 17, 2013
Behind you!
FP$
I don't have titles for different post amounts.

I have awards for people who obtain a certain amount of posts on my forum. The awards show up in their profile and directly underneath their username every time they post.

Oblivion Knight

Reputable
Feb 28, 2019
Sheffield, England
umbrella-online.co.uk
FP$
I'm trying to stick pretty close to the same ranks that I used 17 years ago, but I can't remember them all..

I've also decided to base the title ladder on trophy points rather than solely on posts.

The following ranks have been "discovered" so far:
  • Virus cell
  • Lab rat (5 points)
    rank-1.png
  • Walking dead (25 points)
    rank-2.png