• Hello Guest, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our email system. Please expect a delay in email delivery.

Solved Username Change

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
Thank you @ozzy47 . I finally figured it out. Very complicated for me that was.

I'm glad you got it figured out. What part was the most confusing if you don't mind my asking? It will help us to help others if we know where the struggles lie.

Pinky

Resident
I'm glad you got it figured out. What part was the most confusing if you don't mind my asking? It will help us to help others if we know where the struggles lie.
Certainly. First of all, I thought there was a thread to ask about this so did a search and then went through threads trying to find it but saw something mentioned about the shop. Instead of clicking on the Shop, I clicked on Inventory and could not find it. So really it was my fault for not directly clicking on the shop, so I kind of confused myself. I made it harder than it was. :blush: Now I know, it's really easy. :grinning:

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
@Lämmchen Is there a thread somewhere with a How To that can include How to change my username, How do I get such & such? That could take members to the appropriate link?

I am unaware of a thread that gives those basic FAQs. Perhaps @Cumulus is adding something when he makes changes to the Help files?