Notes:

Talk Mental Health

Ajay

I'm The Captain Now
Feb 23, 2011
FP$
accepted.png

Your Official Review is In Progress!

Thank you for requesting our services. I have tagged your thread and will finish an official review in less than 5 days. In the meantime, you will receive informal feedback from other reviewers and members at Forum Promotion. Once your official review is completed, you will be free to ask questions and receive feedback so long as your website remains open. You will also be able to request another review in thirty days after this Official Review is completed.

edenwax

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Mar 24, 2011
ed3n.me
FP$
Official Review of
https://ushost247.com

by @edenwax

Open-icon.png
First Impressions:
My first impressions of this website are, and have always been, that it has mastered the modern and simplistic Web hosting look and feel. The colours work well, the contrast is just right, and the layout of the site is simply perfect for what this site is for. As I've mentioned before, I think the only thing holding the design back is the dated logo. It's good and simple, but its very late 2000's and could use a more modern font face. On the performance side, the site loads fairly fast and seems responsive enough. Pingdom Tools only rated it a B(73%), you could benefit from loading the fonts locally instead of importing from Google, compressing the images (some jpeg's could be reduced by up to 50%), and maybe utilizing some browser caching. For the images I recommend using Compressor.io, it uses a mostly lossless compression that keeps photos looking good and reduces the file size substantially.

Good

content-tree-icon.png
Site Structure:
I think your site flows really well and has a good structure to it. It's down to business right away and doesn't blast you with ads. Support options are easy to find, the domain search isnt hard to find or obtrusive, the web hosting plans are easy to locate and frankly, everything is just laid out so well. There is so much information and navigation on screen but it doesn't feel too busy. I don't have to click anywhere to find what I'm looking and I can find what I need pretty easily which is amazing.

Great

New-icon.png
Originality:
This is where a website really sets itself apart from everyone else's, and yours really does stand out to me. Even though it masters the Web hosting layout, it doesn't feel common or similar to any other hosting site I've come across personally. The WHMCS bits do of course, but that's common in all WHMCS-based platforms. You could alter the design of the billing panel and ticketing bits for some flare, but the way its laid out now works well. If it aint broke, don't fix it. :)

Good

The thing I liked the best: Beautiful layout
The thing I liked the least: Logo design

Overall Mark:
USHost247.com is a strong, strong example of how a Web hosting website should be done. From its easy-to-navigate layout, to its easy on the eyes aesthetic and palette. My only recommendations would be to improve the logo design and performance. Otherwise this is a bang up job and kudos to those who built it.

Official Rating:
Star-Full-icon.png
Star-Full-icon.png
Star-Full-icon.png
Star-Full-icon.png
Star-Half-Full-icon.png
Review this feedback

Attachments

• logo-dark.png
    logo-dark.png
    7.2 KB · Views: 77
Reactions: Cam! and ChrisGrigg