• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are you can always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account to Forum Promotion by going to you account connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected and if you are part of the FP's Discord, you will automatically be given a role "Approved Users". And when ever a thread/post is created a notication will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

USHost247 New Look

ChrisGrigg

Community Team Member
Community Team
Forum Sponsor
Jul 9, 2009
South Carolina
www.ushost247.com
FP$
I have been working on a new look for USHost247 to make it simpler, cleaner, and to the point.
Our previous theme was 7MB on the homepage, which was terrible.
We have forwarded our domain to https://www.ushost247.com/home and kept our client area in the same location.

This theme is still a work in progress and little tweaks here and there will still happen over the next week or so.

Please let me know if you see anything that isn't displaying correctly or linking correctly and I will fix it as soon as I can!

Check it out, https://www.ushost247.com

ChrisGrigg

Community Team Member
Community Team
Forum Sponsor
Jul 9, 2009
South Carolina
www.ushost247.com
FP$
I like the new theme a lot. It feels more professional in every way. Great work Chris!:)
Thank you! I have been working tirelessly getting all the kinks worked out.

Reactions: Keranov

ChrisGrigg

Community Team Member
Community Team
Forum Sponsor
Jul 9, 2009
South Carolina
www.ushost247.com
FP$
Wow! I've seen the site from the beginning and this is amazing! I love the new look a lot. It looks much more modern and ready to beat the competition.
Thanks Jerlene!

ChrisGrigg

Community Team Member
Community Team
Forum Sponsor
Jul 9, 2009
South Carolina
www.ushost247.com
FP$
Not as busy as the last theme and I like it. Busy as in not allot of information
That was the biggest complaint of our other theme. It was hard to find information. That’s why I opted to have it as basic as possible!

ChrisGrigg

Community Team Member
Community Team
Forum Sponsor
Jul 9, 2009
South Carolina
www.ushost247.com
FP$
This looks great! The color scheme, font choice, and UI are overall very clean. The animations are also well done. I found information easy to understand, and the page flowed naturally.

I do have some thoughts, attached. Hopefully they're helpful!
Thank you for the detailed feedback! I will definitely work on correcting those issues!

Cammeh

Owner
Administrator
Owner
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
I didn't know you were working on this, and I am definitely impressed with this. USHost247 looks so much better! The design looks modern and professional.

This looks great! The color scheme, font choice, and UI are overall very clean. The animations are also well done. I found information easy to understand, and the page flowed naturally.

I do have some thoughts, attached. Hopefully they're helpful!
I agree with these suggestions. :)

Empire

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Jul 16, 2015
United Kingdom
www.baysidegamers.com
FP$
I didn't know you were working on this, and I am definitely impressed with this. USHost247 looks so much better! The design looks modern and professional.
He was surprising you, He had to make the site look professorial to make FP look good :p

Reactions: Daniel

ChrisGrigg

Community Team Member
Community Team
Forum Sponsor
Jul 9, 2009
South Carolina
www.ushost247.com
FP$
Hey, if I said something, it wouldn't have been a surprise then! :p

ChrisGrigg

Community Team Member
Community Team
Forum Sponsor
Jul 9, 2009
South Carolina
www.ushost247.com
FP$
I like the redesign. In fact I was looking for something like this for my portfolio. It has a nice blue color branding. Loved it.
Thank you for your feedback! Appreciated!

ChrisGrigg

Community Team Member
Community Team
Forum Sponsor
Jul 9, 2009
South Carolina
www.ushost247.com
FP$
The blue seems to be too blue for me, can it be lighter like we have in FP Post Reply color. Just a suggestion :)
Thank you for your feedback. Will take it into consideration.