Using because of Covid-19?

Pennywise

Madly Diligent
Apr 17, 2013
Behind you!
FP$
Due to Covid-19, do you find yourself using the computer/internet a lot more because you are one of the people who work from home? How often are you on the computer doing work related stuff?

Sharon

Seasoned Veteran
Nov 14, 2013
Texas
citadelofthoughts.com
FP$
I think I use my computer more now that I'm working from home. I use the computer less in my personal life because I just get so burnt out on being on it all day for work. In the office I could take regular breaks and speak with co-workers as I walk around. I definitely feel like I work more now from home than I do back when I was in the office. Everyone is on edge with the uncertainty of COVID. No one is guaranteed a job. So I think generally people are pressured to prove their worth. That's my case anyway.

• Informative
Reactions: Pennywise

Terminated

Hasta La Vista, Baby
Mar 10, 2021
FP$
Due to Covid-19, do you find yourself using the computer/internet a lot more because you are one of the people who work from home? How often are you on the computer doing work related stuff?

I will say far more than I've ever been. There's still a lot of places I can't go to. Like the Social Security office still isn't open. I didn't want to mail my driver's license to them so I ended up having to go online and order a new card. I don't know when I'll get my new SS card.