• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are. You will always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account by going to your account settings > connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected, you will automatically join our server (if you have already joined, you will be automatically roled). You will automatically be given the role of "Approved Users." And whenever a thread/post is created, a message will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

Using Keywords effectively?

Myers

Paragon
Nov 28, 2015
Plymouth
FP$
When entering keywords for you site to try and improve the SEO what kind of things do you add? I have often seen huge lumps of words with things totally un-relating to the niche of the site

So when entering keywords, what do you actually enter?

Empire

VIP Team Member
Jul 16, 2015
United Kingdom
www.baysidegamers.com
FP$
Cookie Badge
On that web-page for entering the keys I look around then type what I see. Like the title and the forum based of gaming and whatnot. On my website's we have Live meta tags logs where we add tags live as the site is open

waytoledano

New Arrival
Feb 14, 2017
FP$
I suggest you to use the only unique, related and with very low repetitions of keywords. There are many people who think more keywords they put, the more result they will get but that't not true only relevant keywords work and other keywords which are not related to the content will may put down your website.

RH-Calvin

Paragon
Jun 4, 2013
www.reprisehosting.com
FP$
Keywords don't matter much. Focus more on meta descriptions and titles for pages and opengraph data.

Keywords and keyword positions matter to Google. Keyword stuffing and irrelevant matches can harm your website reputation in search engines.