Vaccine

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
Feb 10, 2019
www.christianityhaven.com
FP$
“Asymptomatic” COVID cases are showing lots of hidden damage including reduced lung capacity, heart problems, and even reduced cognitive functioning. Your joke is funny though.

How many of those contribute to having "lots" of hidden problems? I've heard some things being blown around but never true numbers.

• Agree
Reactions: ZandraJoi
Talk Mental Health

Matthew

#MasksSaveLives
Jun 28, 2010
FP$
How many of those contribute to having "lots" of hidden problems? I've heard some things being blown around but never true numbers
I’m not sure, you’ll have to do some research for specific numbers. Given how new this virus remains and mutating variants occurring, it’s probably going to be a while before hard numbers are available though.

However, the hidden symptoms are very consistent. I can’t imagine lots of people having a hidden case of memory loss that magically pops up after COVID occurring.

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
Feb 10, 2019
www.christianityhaven.com
FP$
I’m not sure, you’ll have to do some research for specific numbers. Given how new this virus remains and mutating variants occurring, it’s probably going to be a while before hard numbers are available though.

However, the hidden symptoms are very consistent. I can’t imagine lots of people having a hidden case of memory loss that magically pops up after COVID occurring.

Neuroinflammation and neurological compolications are known to be caused from flu and viral infections.

Matthew

#MasksSaveLives
Jun 28, 2010
FP$
Neuroinflammation and neurological compolications are known to be caused from flu and viral infections.
I also mentioned decreased lung capacity and heart problems in my first post. I’ve not seen reports of widespread brain fog after particularly bad flu seasons that lasts for months after the onset of the flu. The point that I am making is that we don’t know enough about covid yet to know the long term ramifications of the virus for both symptomatic and alleged asymptomatic individuals. As for the vaccine, Thomas’s point is true. People will be okay with a fever if that’s what they experience which is better than the alternative at this point. The vaccines will continue to improve as they refine it over time. COVID is showing that it likes to mutate so just like the vaccine will improve, the virus could get much worse than it already is. Until we adopt a mentality of prevention, this is going to continue across the world.

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge
Round 2 of Moderna is like 12 hours away! Wish me luck. :p

Reactions: Lämmchen

sprite1950

Reputable
Mar 31, 2021
FP$
I was always worried about the fact I didn't get any side effects. I thought it might mean that my immune system was not doing its job but I read an article that this is not the case as in trials of Pfizer, 50% of people had no reaction but it was shown to be 90% effective.

Reactions: Lämmchen