Valued Contributors

I'm still kind of upset over the whole situation. They made Retired Admins blue and Valued Contributors purple just to spite me. :p I wanna be my favorite color. :(
I think you want to be on your own private rank that more likely pink :p

Joshua Farrell

Legendary Typer
Nov 9, 2009
offtopichub.com
FP$
Like Badge
I'm still kind of upset over the whole situation. They made Retired Admins blue and Valued Contributors purple just to spite me. :p I wanna be my favorite color. :(
Highly doubtful, unless you can get the person who initially added the RA group to tell me too. :D

Princess MeowsePad

Chocolate Foot Princess
Highly doubtful, unless you can get the person who initially added the RA group to tell me too. :D
I do remember when they were discussing adding the RA group that someone said that "even Snobo" should get the rank. :p

• Informative
Reactions: Ajay

Aaron

Legendary Typer
Jun 4, 2013
FP$
Cookie Badge
Apples and Oranges.

Princess MeowsePad

Chocolate Foot Princess
When we were using phpBB, you could actually change your colour if you were part of multiple teams.
Sadly, though, we're using vBulletin 5 XenForo now.

• Haha
Reactions: Ajay