vgcheats just hit 13 years old

vgchat

Reputable
Feb 26, 2013
www.vgcheat.com
FP$
Actually I moved away from the light themes. You know how many forum "archives" have that blinding whiteness? I've modified mine there as well :)

vgchat

Reputable
Feb 26, 2013
www.vgcheat.com
FP$
Actually I moved away from the light themes. You know how many forum "archives" have that blinding whiteness? I've modified mine there as well :)
Back at around 2010 when I was using vbulletin 3 is the last time it was using a light theme.

Last edited:

vgchat

Reputable
Feb 26, 2013
www.vgcheat.com
FP$
Once you find yourself a niche that you know you can post on almost daily & not wind up having it look like competitors forums, then you're on to something.

One of the first & oldest boards I remember creating was gameindex.proboards.com. The problem with that though is that I was going off topic & tried to make the forum way too broad. So about for a few years, my forum floated around on different free hosts & even different free forum software until I settled on buying vbulletin in 2009 & decided to narrow things down.

Last edited:

ChrisGrigg

Administrator
Administrator
Congratulations on your milestones!

vgchat

Reputable
Feb 26, 2013
www.vgcheat.com
FP$
Well not really unlucky. Due to the nature of site, the vast majority of viewers are simply going to read what they want & leave without having to register.

Also, I noticed that we broke another online visitor record yesterday.
Most users ever online was 7,185, Yesterday at 06:18 PM.
Members 4,685