• Hello Guest, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our email system. Please expect a delay in email delivery.

Completed VGR

Dan The Man

Paragon
Sep 18, 2007
www.vgr.com
FP$
Website URL
https://www.vgr.com/forum
Package Type
Ruby Package
Package Upgrade
No
Additional Information
All posts and threads to be made within this section of the forum.
  • Winner
Reactions: Bizdustry.com

ZandraJoi

Package Team Member
Package Team
Jun 11, 2020
Michigan
holisticallysecular.proboards.com
FP$
Cookie Badge
accepted.png

Your Ruby package is now in progress

Overall Progress
Topics: 9/9
Replies: 15/15

Packagers working
ZandraJoi (3/3 topics, 5/5 replies)
Martee (3/3 topics, 5/5 replies)
ZandraJoi (3/3 topics, 5/5 replies)

Last edited:

Martee

Package Team Member
Package Team
Jul 16, 2011
Coventry, England
FP$
Hi @Dan The Man - I'm going through packages in date order at the moment and yours is next on the list after I complete my current one. I don't like to tag until I'm ready to complete just in case things happen in real life. Once I'm ready, I'll ping you on this thread to let you know. I believe I'm already registered on the site as well so can hit the ground running! I apologise for the wait thus far though!

Reactions: Dan The Man

Dan The Man

Paragon
Sep 18, 2007
www.vgr.com
FP$
Can someone please complete the final part? If you already did one part, I don't care - go ahead and do another if you'd like. I would like this completed so the timer can start ticking for my next package eligibility....thanks again

Bizdustry.com

Madly Diligent
Nov 7, 2014
FP$
Cookie Badge
Can someone please complete the final part? If you already did one part, I don't care - go ahead and do another if you'd like. I would like this completed so the timer can start ticking for my next package eligibility....thanks again
Since this package has taken so long to complete so far, I will modify and allow you to request it immediately after completion. @Lord Saru, are you still okay with taking this?