Paid/Free Volunteer Technical Admin Available

TechWiz18

One with Tech
Dec 18, 2008
United States, MI
gabaton.com
FP$
Hello the following is a little bit about myself.

I am working 40 hours a week at my new full time job and I tend to do things randomly through the week that may hinder me from being on the forum.
I am very tech savvy and I can learn just about everything if you give me the time.
I can manage the technical aspects of the website
If after reading this bit and you are still interested in possibly hiring me continue reading :)

I am a very kind person but when it comes to the rules I get straight to the point and take immediate action. If I don't know if I should take action on a certain thing I wait and ask about the situation.

I have pretty good grammar I usually spell check anything before I post it as I try to look as professional as possible.

The following is the experience I have had.

Current Job(s)

Gab A Ton -- Founder
DynastyCraft - Owner (MC Server)

Past Jobs
AdminAds -- Service Team Leader
PeakForums -- Moderator
InterviewWeekly--Owner and Operator
PFD Forum -- Moderator
TigerHostings --Support Staff Manager
EmpireHostings -- Support Team
Forum Promotion--Package Team
Crunch-Host--Support Team
RuneAid.net--Technology Advisor
Music-Junkies!-- Assistant Administrator
Tikolah Free WebHosting--Director of Community Relations ( Administrative Position)
Advertise Hotspot --Package Team
PlutoHosting Paid Web hosting at it's finest --Support Manager
The Dragons Lair --Community Leader
The Island--Founder
Minuscelsious--Moderator
YourAdPromotion.com--Administrator
Directadvertisement.org --was first Service Staff then got Co-Admin
Reliableads.org --Owner and Operator
forumadvertiser.com --Service
dansrandomsite.com --(blog) admin

Here is what some of my current/past employers have to say about me!
BigCeege said:
Daniel is a hard worker and a great staff member, would definitely recommend!
The Hat Tipper said:
He is a great and hard worker! I would recommend him to any of my professional clients :)

Updated 9/14/2020

Last edited:
Talk Mental Health

gqgk

Addicted
Apr 22, 2009
Ohio
gnncentral.com
FP$
Re: Looking for Active site

hmmm i may have a position open depending on what you like to do. check out my site and see if it interests you first. the link is in my sig. then post back here and we can talk

Rok

Seasoned Veteran
Apr 8, 2009
Alabama, USA
forumsrule.com
FP$

You can visit ForuMansion.com, and take a look around to see if you like it. It's pretty active with almost 300 members and almost 30,000 posts.
We are looking for users in the Package Team and the Creation Team. The Package Team is a basic team just like on any other promotion forum. The Creation Team is a team in which create a forum for a user by using teamwork with their fellow Creation Team co-workers. They create graphics, discussion forums, banners, etc.

You'd probably have to just join and make about 20 posts to look decent to become one of those staff members. You'd also have a better chance at the Creation Team since it's new and no users are actually wanting to be in it.

TechWiz18

One with Tech
Dec 18, 2008
United States, MI
gabaton.com
FP$

Rok said:
You can visit ForuMansion.com, and take a look around to see if you like it. It's pretty active with almost 300 members and almost 30,000 posts.
We are looking for users in the Package Team and the Creation Team. The Package Team is a basic team just like on any other promotion forum. The Creation Team is a team in which create a forum for a user by using teamwork with their fellow Creation Team co-workers. They create graphics, discussion forums, banners, etc.

You'd probably have to just join and make about 20 posts to look decent to become one of those staff members. You'd also have a better chance at the Creation Team since it's new and no users are actually wanting to be in it.

I might have to take u up on the package team deal :)

You should really get a domain it would make things 10x better for you :)

ChrisGrigg

Administrator
Administrator
Jul 9, 2009
South Carolina
www.ushost247.com
FP$
Cookie Badge
Like Badge

Need jobs at youradpromotion.com

See Staff applications announcement.