Paid/Free Volunteer Technical Admin Available

Talk Mental Health
D

Deleted member 29704

Hello,
I am Tornado from MitrSecurity, we are a forum that is starting but thriving. We are mainly about Security but basically computers and a little gaming in general. We are seeking trustworthy Global Moderators and Moderators, we already have a good staff team but want helpful, knowledgably and experienced staff members. If you wish to apply then please register (link in my signature) and send me a PM :)

Best Regards, Tornado -MitrSecurity Administrator and Founder (Formerly SecurityOne).

Empire

VIP Team Member
Jul 16, 2015
United Kingdom
www.baysidegamers.com
FP$
Cookie Badge
Daniel said:
I am curious to see what is out there these days anyone have a fun project I can get involved in?
I'm (bayside) looking for someone that will join the team, position available :great:

We are a group of like minded gamer's, just like you. We are an modding community of the GTA and ETS2 series. We promise to provide the very best resources, Information on the best forum, and provide an awesome community for any gamers to utilize.

We offer gallery and download page for members to upload there mods/scripts. Reviews/Articles which has been custom made that allows for members/staff to add an review or even add an Articles regarding the latest gaming and apps

Advertisement/affiliations, Membership that gives members to upgrade. iAwards known to be awards that provides the ability to award members with badges that show in your profile and, if chosen, on your posts. The systems automatically gives you a awards of when you have achieved your record as well it gives the ability to do give out special awards.

And More, Login yourself today and take an good look. More details here viewtopic.php?f=21&t=140701

D

Deleted member 29704

Daniel said:
I am curious to see what is out there these days anyone have a fun project I can get involved in?
Hello! Forum Moderator and Global Moderator Jobs available, check it out: http://www.mitr.ga - Interested? Register and send me a PM there! :)

TechWiz18

One with Tech
Dec 18, 2008
United States, MI
gabaton.com
FP$
Tornado said:
Daniel said:
Hello! Forum Moderator and Global Moderator Jobs available, check it out: http://www.mitr.ga - Interested? Register and send me a PM there! :)

I am registering and will be sending a message to you shortly.