VPS hosting accounts (Linux) please - any good web hosts?

Gordoniks

New Arrival
Sep 4, 2019
FP$
I would like to ask about the most reliable hosts offering VPS hosting accounts (Linux).
Have found hostingsource.com web hosting providers.
Their (VPS) Servers look ok for my sites.
What are your views on their services, pricing, features?
Alternatives?

Ricardorich

Acquaintance
Apr 2, 2018
FP$
How large is your website and what are its storage needs?
I'm extremely happy with hostingsource.com web hosting services and doubt I will go anywhere else for my hosting needs.
I Saved Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.

KnownSyntax

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Mar 21, 2016
Arizona, United States
FP$
If you want something that is cheap, reliable, but you need to fully managed as a VPS - I'd 100% say Linode. Their cheapest plan is $5/mo and if you use their documentation you can find a $10 free coupon. I've never had any issues with them as my VPS provider, even for things that required more power and were network dependent (I would see any second of networking blip which never occurred).

dihep

Familiar Face
Apr 30, 2017
FP$
I have my forum hosted in strato. It's a german company; so far so good. I never had any problem with them, and they are kind of cheap. Feel free to check them out.

Cincorostle

New Arrival
Sep 26, 2019
FP$
For me, hostingsource.com VPS hosting deals look quite good, starting from $8/mo. Their pricing is also extremely fair, especially when considering their reliability, service and support. Decent amount of features and a really good knowledge base when you have questions.
Highly recommend them!

Staniko

New Arrival
Feb 19, 2020
FP$
It seems to me accounts from kvchosting.net and canspace.ca can be suitable for all your needs.
They are, quite simply, the best. All questions are thoroughly answered by knowledgeable professionals and, believe it or not, they get back to you when they say they will.