• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are you can always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account to Forum Promotion by going to you account connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected and if you are part of the FP's Discord, you will automatically be given a role "Approved Users". And when ever a thread/post is created a notication will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

Wah Wah Wah Wahhhhhhhhhh

ChrisGrigg

Community Team Member
Community Team
Forum Sponsor
Jul 9, 2009
South Carolina
www.ushost247.com
FP$
A $50+ lock...so easily cut! I would be embarrassed.

VirusZero

Resident
Mar 17, 2010
endlessfight.net
FP$
How well would it hold up against something like a box cutter? I mean tin snips are kinda good at cutting sheet metal so it makes sense they might be able to get through quickly and easily. But how many people actually carry snips like that with them? I doubt too many thieves would be. (Unless they were going into an area which they knew had a lot of high value stuff using these locks.)
However loads of people carry knives or box cutters. And it really isn't that uncommon for people to carry a knife so if they ever got stopped it's a lot easier to explain a knife over a set of tin snips.