Paid - $ Want to work for Bizdustry.com?

Joshua Farrell

Papa Smurf
Nov 9, 2009
forumpromotion.net
FP$
Red Diamond
We are looking for Paid $$$ Writers!

We are proud to announce at Bizdustry a new service where YOU can earn money from posting. Members who participate and become writers to fulfill orders will be eligible to earn a couple of cents per post/topic (depending on the package). If you want to become a writer, I advise that you read our Onboarding process that will explain everything in detail. As always, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me at [email protected].

We are looking for Moderators!

Currently hiring 2 new moderators to the team. You don't need experience to be a part of the team, as we can train you if you haven't used moderation powers before, or if you aren't familiar with XenForo 2.2. Though, experience is useful if you do want to join the team. All staff have the ability to earn from the forum, without restrictions. What the user can do, you can earn the same from. To note, regular users have posting earning restrictions, but staff do not, as we want to reward our staff for being actively engaged around the forum!

All earnings can be withdrawn to PayPal, or your choice of a Crypto Currency Wallet. You can send the application at the end of my reply, to either @Alexander., or Myself. Or to one of the emails listed below.

Good luck!

Code:
Application[/B]
Name:
Why do you want to work for Bizdustry?:
What can you bring to the team?:
Tell me a little about yourself:[code]

[B]Contact information:[/B]
[EMAIL][email protected][/EMAIL] - General email, checked by the Forum's Leadership
[EMAIL][email protected][/EMAIL] - Joshua Farrell's Bizdustry Email

Last edited by a moderator:

Bizdustry.com

Madly Diligent
Nov 7, 2014
FP$
Cookie Badge
Bonus BizNotes will be applied at the end of the month, depending on performance.

Points can be redeemed for PayPal $.

Joshua Farrell

Papa Smurf
Nov 9, 2009
forumpromotion.net
FP$
Red Diamond
Bizdustry.com is now hiring again!

Currently hiring 2 new moderators to the team. You don't need experience to be a part of the team, as we can train you if you haven't used moderation powers before, or if you aren't familiar with XenForo 2.2. Though, experience is useful if you do want to join the team.

All staff have the ability to earn from the forum, without restrictions. What the user can do, you can earn the same from. To note, regular users have posting earning restrictions, but staff do not, as we want to reward our staff for being actively engaged around the forum!

All earnings can be withdrawn to PayPal, or your choice of a Crypto Currency Wallet.

You can send the application at the end of my reply, to either @Alexander., or Myself. Or to one of the emails listed below.

Good luck!

Application
Name:
Tell me a little about yourself:

Contact information:
[email protected] - General email, checked by the Forum's Leadership
[email protected] - Joshua Farrell's Bizdustry Email

Matthew

#MasksSaveLives
Jun 28, 2010
FP$
Is this position considered contract work? How will it go on end of year taxes? Is it an under the table job that my cousin Bobby can do?

Bizdustry.com

Madly Diligent
Nov 7, 2014
FP$
Cookie Badge
Is this offer still available? I'd like to be part of the team in Bizdustry. I hope I'm not too late?
Please send the following application to our hiring manager (@Joshua Farrell). Thank you for your interest in working for Bizdustry and being apart of an adventure that's on the road to success.

Name:

Reactions: Heatman

Heatman

Familiar Face
Dec 13, 2018
FP$
Please send the following application to our hiring manager (@Joshua Farrell). Thank you for your interest in working for Bizdustry and being apart of an adventure that's on the road to success.

Name:

Alright, I'll do just that.

Application sent.

Ps. I sent the application first with my backup Gmail address [email protected] before I realized it wasn't the account I registered with.

I had to resend it using my main Gmail account. I'm sorry for any mix up that may cause.

Thanks.

Last edited:

ChrisGrigg

Administrator
Administrator
Jul 9, 2009
South Carolina
www.ushost247.com
FP$
Cookie Badge
Like Badge
Feel free to also submit applications to me at bizdustry: here
All applications are submitted within our staff forum for all of management to review.

Reactions: Heatman