Webmaster Chill

meetdilip

Marketing Team Member
Marketing Team
Feb 17, 2019
FP$
Nice theme. How long have you been around ?

FriendlyPerson

Reputable
Feb 22, 2021
Eastern US
FP$
A humble and small webmaster forum.

"Place for Webmasters to chill, get help, find offers & discount, promote, meet fellow webmasters and lots more!"

Ah cool are small time web host providers welcomed there? I run and operate a personal business of mine. Thus I am curious to understand if your community would be right for me to part take as a small business owner as well as to potentially share this own business of mine and people there to consider renting shared hosting from me?

The reason I am asking here and not just looking at the site is because I know some sites just don't "like" small time hosts for whatever reasons (likely due to the amount of start ups compared to other industries).

Jason5

Resident
Jul 8, 2019
webmasterchill.com
FP$
Ah cool are small time web host providers welcomed there? I run and operate a personal business of mine. Thus I am curious to understand if your community would be right for me to part take as a small business owner as well as to potentially share this own business of mine and people there to consider renting shared hosting from me?

The reason I am asking here and not just looking at the site is because I know some sites just don't "like" small time hosts for whatever reasons (likely due to the amount of start ups compared to other industries).
You are most welcome to advertise the service you provide. Everything is small at start and with right direction it achieves higher standard.

I will be happy to see your service listed

FriendlyPerson

Reputable
Feb 22, 2021
Eastern US
FP$
You are most welcome to advertise the service you provide. Everything is small at start and with right direction it achieves higher standard.

I will be happy to see your service listed
Thank you very much, I much appreciate your dedication to reassure me it is okay to be doing so and that the community plans to maintains growing. As well as yourself being so pleased for me to be doing so. I beliefy checked the site before I would be headed to bed and I think it pretty nice. :heart:

I experienced some issues and concerns though...
Firstly it's not possible for me (as a guest at least) to view new and today's postings. So I can't get a feel for how the forum goes throughout it's life cycle and the current day's postings. :(

Also while your light theme is not headache inducing to me as a deaf and blind person (as light themes tends to be for me) and it's okayish for me to use I still prefers the dark themeing. However it lacks the proper header and footer required to access important functions like the new/today postings.

I hope this assists you understanding the issues and concerns I have here.

• Informative
Reactions: Jason5

Jason5

Resident
Jul 8, 2019
webmasterchill.com
FP$
Thank you for highlighting the issues and concerns, in light theme new posts and today's posts link can be seen top menu. In mobile view if you click the 3 horizontal button you will be able to view the links. But in dark theme as you said it needs a fix and i will work on it. Thanks!

• Love
Reactions: FriendlyPerson

FriendlyPerson

Reputable
Feb 22, 2021
Eastern US
FP$
Thank you for highlighting the issues and concerns, in light theme new posts and today's posts link can be seen top menu. In mobile view if you click the 3 horizontal button you will be able to view the links. But in dark theme as you said it needs a fix and i will work on it. Thanks!
Aww you are very welcomed! :heart:

Thank so much I registered as a result. So thank so much for reassuring me of everything including going to give the dark themeing the attention it needs as well. :heart: