Selling Webmasters.me, MyBB.me, GetPaidTo.org (+More)

D

Madly Diligent
Selling these domains:

Webmasters.me
MyBB.me
GetPaidTo.org (Has website history dating back to 2001, was a GPT top list for 17 years)
Pixels.gg

All are registered with Dynadot, pm me reasonable offers.

Selling script business:

I'm selling a PHP script business with almost $40,000 in total sales on codecanyon. If you are interested please DM me.

I'm also buying:

Unique websites with small/moderate traffic. Not looking for blogs or forums (unless very popular) sorry.

Last edited:

FriendlyPerson

Reputable
FP$
Hiya seems like a rough good start but if I may suggest directly linking to your Whois and redacted proofs of you owning of this domain might improve your chances. Of catching a serious buyer for this domain and getting you a good trade price on it.

Xyphien

Addicted
How much are you looking to get out of Webmasters.me, will you be able to transfer that over to namecheap, and what's the yearly fee on the domain?

D

Madly Diligent
How much are you looking to get out of Webmasters.me, will you be able to transfer that over to namecheap, and what's the yearly fee on the domain?
Looking for offers.

.me renewal is $15.99 at dynadot, since it was recently purchased I can't transfer it to namecheap until 60 days has passed. I can transfer it to your Dynadot account though.