• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are. You will always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account by going to your account settings > connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected, you will automatically join our server (if you have already joined, you will be automatically roled). You will automatically be given the role of "Approved Users." And whenever a thread/post is created, a message will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

Weekly Exchanges

ZandraJoi

Resident
Hello! Looking to do Post Exchanges. While it’s a holistic & secular setting, there are areas that are general.
I only ask for 5/week. Can be more but still weekly. Older topics are fine to comment on. Games area, What’s your Weather, What’s your Time in Members area won’t count for the 5. I would like other threads to have more activity.
I sometimes do more posts if find interesting things & try to treat this as becoming friends more than a ‘job’.
Would like this to be ongoing, not a one time.
Can PM me if want to do an exchange & what you’d like to do.
Thank you :)

Advertise Here

Ash

Madly Diligent
Nov 14, 2012
London
aakashpereira.co.uk
FP$
Cookie Badge
Reactions: ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

Resident
It's not much different than doing daily. I tend to do mine at once but some take the week to finish so people can do that if they prefer. I say that I try to treat this as friends more than a job so that people know their forum won't be treated like an assembly line or posting the same thing that you see on other forums. I do try to put thought into what I post.