Weekly Member and Staff Interview Series started!

Joshua Farrell

Administrator
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
offtopichub.com
FP$
Like Badge
The Editorial Team has started a Weekly Member Interview Series, and a Weekly Staff Member Interview Series, where we will be interviewing members and staff of the forum every week, and adding the interview to the blog.

We hope that this will help members of the community get to know each other a little bit better, in the hopes that the members being interviews will be willing to tell the community more about themselves, than what they had previously mentioned.

If you want to comment on the interviews, and ask questions, go ahead! That is why it is posted on the blog! :)

Current Member Interviews *The Weekly Member Interviews will be posted weekly on Monday.*
Weekly Member Interviews Series #1 – Theezy
Weekly Member Interviews Series #2 – Daniel
Weekly Member Interview Series #3 – Sarhad12
Weekly Member Interview Series #4 – TehPhantom
Weekly Member Interview Series #5 – Sharon
Weekly Member Interview Series #6 – Jamie
Weekly Member Interview Series #7 – Raees

Current Staff Member Interviews *The Weekly Staff Interviews will be posted weekly on Tuesday.*
Weekly Staff Member Interview Series #1 – Jadster
Weekly Staff Member Interview Series #2 – Mr.Panos
Weekly Staff Member Interview Series #3 – Mikaya
Weekly Staff Member Interview Series #4 – Joshua Farrell
Weekly Staff Member Interview Series #5 – Hedi
Weekly Staff Member Interview Series #6 – Lucky!
Weekly Staff Member Interview Series #7 – Cosmic

The Editorial Team
#ThinkPink

Mr.Panos

Seasoned Veteran
Apr 29, 2013
Earth
FP$
Re: Weekly Member Interview Series started

I enjoyed reading the first Weekly Member Interview! :D theezy, I wish you all the best. :great:

Jadster

Madly Diligent
Sep 13, 2012
Omaha, NE
FP$

Love the new addition! Can't wait to see next weeks interviewee!

Mike

Seasoned Veteran
Jan 26, 2008
FP$

Great idea guys :) Definitely something i'll keep up to date on.

I would like the interview to have been longer/more in depth, I've known T for god knows how long, It would have been nice to get more info from him in the interview :p

Great start though, something solid to build on :D

Joshua Farrell

Administrator
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
offtopichub.com
FP$
Like Badge

I would have liked more myself, but I didn't exactly give Theezy much in the lines of asking him to write tons. I had actually planned on doing that with each additional person I interviewed (getting more and more specific with each person, and trying to get as much from the interview as possible).

Joe

Madly Diligent
Oct 12, 2007
FP$

Well thanks for picking me. :)

Although, there could have been more questions geared specifically towards me. It kind of felt like I was filling out a generic questionnaire.

Mike

Seasoned Veteran
Jan 26, 2008
FP$

Picking Theezy first.... you might have inflated his already huge ego :lol:

I kid I kid, definitely a worth first choice. ;) Keep up the great work.

Joshua Farrell

Administrator
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
offtopichub.com
FP$
Like Badge
That is the hopes atleast. Trying to get it restored with content that is being put up every week.

Other than the weekly interviews that I am keeping track of in this thread for those who want to read them, I am also in the middle of writing up reviews for different remotely hosted forums.

It would also help content wise if people started taking my suggestion thread to write articles, and actually write articles, since I put the reward amount in the announcement regarding posting articles. :)

Mike

Seasoned Veteran
Jan 26, 2008
FP$
Definite improvement over last week's Interviews I feel, great work Josh! :D

Was nice hearing Sshadow's name in Panos' interview, not seen that name in ages!

Joe

Madly Diligent
Oct 12, 2007
FP$
Daniel's questions were the same as mine? I thought we established that there needs to be more (and better) questions. :p

Joshua Farrell

Administrator
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
offtopichub.com
FP$
Like Badge
I had only sent out a few like that. I needed to start with a basic idea, then go out from there based on the answers I had received from both of you. ;)

Don't worry, I will have more and better questions in the future. I just had to figure out where to start, and how the first few responded to some basic questions before adding more and changing things up to the specific person. ;)

Joshua Farrell

Administrator
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
offtopichub.com
FP$
Like Badge
This week for the member interviews, Sarhad had been interviewed.

Starting next week, based off of the answers I had received, I will be doing more different questions. This is in the hopes that the person who will be interviewed will be more willing to give more information in their answers.