What are you currently playing?

Empire

President Of Fourm Promotion
Gamma Premium
Seth Meyers Gotcha GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Moonface

Up-and-Coming Sensation
FP$
Nice! I finished all paths for several tainted characters. Took a good bit of time for Tainted Lost but finally got it done in the end.
What do you think of Jacob and Esau? I've seen a lot of criticism for those two ever since the update was released. XD

James

Community Team Member
Community Team
What do you think of Jacob and Esau? I've seen a lot of criticism for those two ever since the update was released. XD
Definitely a unique character both regular and tainted versions. I do find it more of a challenge though on some paths to get done but their ability as regular to get both items from item rooms is amazing if you take alternative paths. Definitely helpful in those situations. Just keeping them alive is the hard part.

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
I have thought a lot about trying to get into that game more as I played it when it first came out but not much since.

I feel like I played at least a match or two every single day for a good year or two, especially when I was traveling with my old job. It was easy entertainment in my hotel room. Since it's free now, it's definitely easy to get back into.

James

Community Team Member
Community Team
I feel like I played at least a match or two every single day for a good year or two, especially when I was traveling with my old job. It was easy entertainment in my hotel room. Since it's free now, it's definitely easy to get back into.
True. I bought it way back when it first came out and still just have it in my steam library. I loved the game as I thought it was super fun just didn't have anybody to play with so I lost interest over time.