• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are you can always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account to Forum Promotion by going to you account connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected and if you are part of the FP's Discord, you will automatically be given a role "Approved Users". And when ever a thread/post is created a notication will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

What Are You?

• Thread starter Deleted member 44219
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Deleted member 44219

Seriously, what are you? I don't think you're a Human.

upload_2019-3-2_13-2-1.png

I'm totally not a Furry.......;)

Lämmchen

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
I'm not a lamb :D

I hate when I get the little boxes to choose from to prove I'm human and one is obscure so I have to redo it all and I'm in a hurry.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 person
D

Deleted member 44219

I'm not a lamb :D

I hate when I get the little boxes to choose from to prove I'm human and one is obscure so I have to redo it all and I'm in a hurry.
Lol. Same. I hate the Captcha and those boxes. I get frustrated once it tells me to click on a picture that contains whatever and then it keeps coming up with a picture that contains whatever.

D

Deleted member 44219

A furry? I can't wait to see what you're going to turn into when you're an adult. lol
Shhhh... Don’t tell anyone :p;) Who knows. Maybe a Furry programmer or Furry Music Composer.

Aaron

Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Jun 4, 2013
FP$
I'm a robot.... please ban me.

D

Deleted member 44219

Please identify the street lamps.

Please identify the traffic lights.

Foolish human, how dare you count the pole as part of the traffic light.

Let's do this even slower just to annoy you. Please identify the store fronts.
I'm a robot.... please ban me.
:0 You’re both robots!

HamezSEO

The Helper
Mar 21, 2017
Northampton
wearedapa.co.uk
FP$
I'm GOD it's no biggie it's not like I make a big deal of it

• Haha
Reactions: 1 person

Joshua Farrell

Prince Vegeta!
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
offtopichub.com
FP$
People keep calling trouble in life, which makes me confused, because I know no animals with the name of "trouble". :D

D

Deleted member 44219

I'm a Robot. To be more specific, ANDROID(7.0)