What Are Your Thoughts On Fetishes?

• Thread starter Deleted member 44219
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Deleted member 44219

So by now, I'm sure a lot of us have heard about 'Fetishes'. You know. That thing in which somebody is attracted to something odd/disgusting.

In my opinion they're weird. But funny thing is. I've literally had one since last year and I'm trying all I can to fight it but it seems to be getting closer to taking me hostage(Plz help.)

So what are your thoughts on them?

Van1lla ™

Seasoned Veteran
Oct 9, 2007
UK
www.google.co.uk
FP$
Bit of an odd discussion to have with a 12 year old if im honest. But I will keep it simple, they are perfectly normal within the correct boundries. Obviously there are some criminal fetishes, but most of them in the normal sense are perfectly fine. It's an expression of who you are in a sense.

D

Deleted member 44219

Bit of an odd discussion to have with a 12 year old if im honest. But I will keep it simple, they are perfectly normal within the correct boundries. Obviously there are some criminal fetishes, but most of them in the normal sense are perfectly fine. It's an expression of who you are in a sense.
Ha. Yes, it may be awkward to talk about this with someone my age. There is no need to keep it simple either.

Van1lla ™

Seasoned Veteran
Oct 9, 2007
UK
www.google.co.uk
FP$
Ha. Yes, it may be awkward to talk about this with someone my age. There is no need to keep it simple either.
Well there is a need for simple otherwise it wouldn’t be appropriate to go into detail about it all. I think brushing the surface like we have done and basically confirming to you that you’re fine, it’s not strange and it’s perfectly normal is fine enough without stepping over the mark!