What do you consider sexual Harassment?

Terminated

Hasta La Vista, Baby
Mar 10, 2021
FP$
This sums it up. Sexual harassment as described by the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission:

It is unlawful to harass a person (an applicant or employee) because of that person's sex. Harassment can include "sexual harassment" or unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical harassment of a sexual nature.

Harassment does not have to be of a sexual nature, however, and can include offensive remarks about a person's sex. For example, it is illegal to harass a woman by making offensive comments about women in general.

Both victim and the harasser can be either a woman or a man, and the victim and harasser can be the same sex.

Although the law doesn't prohibit simple teasing, offhand comments, or isolated incidents that are not very serious, harassment is illegal when it is so frequent or severe that it creates a hostile or offensive work environment or when it results in an adverse employment decision (such as the victim being fired or demoted).

The harasser can be the victim's supervisor, a supervisor in another area, a co-worker, or someone who is not an employee of the employer, such as a client or customer.

Terminated

Hasta La Vista, Baby
Mar 10, 2021
FP$
It's pretty easy to get stalkers off your back. Just get a restraining order. However, they can be pretty cruel, so make sure this person deserves it.

That doesn't always work. Women still deal with domestic abuse whether they have a restraining order or not. The cops aren't always able to come running every time a stalker or a woman's ex boyfriend kicks in her front door. That's why we have the 2nd Amendment and if someone knows you have a firearm at your home it often deters them.

I met one woman back in 2019. She said her ex boyfriend broke into her duplex and assaulted her. He punched holes in the walls and kicked in her bedroom door. Yes, she had a restraining order. He didn't care and bad things happened. He got arrested and she pressed charges. She now understands why there is a 2nd Amendment and why we Americans need to exercise our right to go out and buy firearms. She kept a some sort of handgun under her bed and another one in her closet. I don't remember the model. I only dated her for about a month.

But like I said. If you live in the US and you have someone breaking into your home and you called the cops 15 minutes ago and they're coming in and starting to beat on you. The cops may not make it in time by the time they kill you. You need to go out and buy one and keep it under your bed or by your bedside. Just saying man. The cops don't always make it.

Last edited:

Jason76

Madly Diligent
Nov 27, 2016
USA
jasonyankee.info
FP$
That doesn't always work. Women still deal with domestic abuse whether they have a restraining order or not. The cops aren't always able to come running every time a stalker or a woman's ex boyfriend kicks in her front door. That's why we have the 2nd Amendment and if someone knows you have a firearm at your home it often deters them.

I met one woman back in 2019. She said her ex boyfriend broke into her duplex and assaulted her. He punched holes in the walls and kicked in her bedroom door. Yes, she had a restraining order. He didn't care and bad things happened. He got arrested and she pressed charges. She now understands why there is a 2nd Amendment and why we Americans need to exercise our right to go out and buy firearms. She kept a some sort of handgun under her bed and another one in her closet. I don't remember the model. I only dated her for about a month.

But like I said. If you live in the US and you have someone breaking into your home and you called the cops 15 minutes ago and they're coming in and starting to beat on you. The cops may not make it in time by the time they kill you. You need to go out and buy one and keep it under your bed or by your bedside. Just saying man. The cops don't always make it.

There might be way more to the story than meets the eye. Nonetheless, the guy is supposed to respect the woman's decision to leave the relationship and that's also the best way of getting her back. Nonetheless, a lot of women have serious issues going on, some are mean - and so maybe the drove the man crazy. It could be a scenario.

Terminated

Hasta La Vista, Baby
Mar 10, 2021
FP$
There might be way more to the story than meets the eye. Nonetheless, the guy is supposed to respect the woman's decision to leave the relationship and that's also the best way of getting her back. Nonetheless, a lot of women have serious issues going on, some are mean - and so maybe the drove the man crazy. It could be a scenario.
There are and I do believe there are some women out there that lie. But also I believe that most times breaking up is supposed to be a very good thing. There's been several occasions where breaking up came with a lot of relief for me mentally and emotionally. Some women are very suffocating.

Like for example, I met this 26 year old woman on PoF. I thought she was real sweet. But as it turns out, she was a habitual liar as well as a sociopath. She lied about everything she ever told me. She was great at lying. She was great at making me pity her too and most of all she was very charming. As most sociopaths are. But the main problem that all sociopaths deal with is that a lot of their relationships fall apart because they prefer to play stupid mind games with their partners as well as take advantage of them financially. Her mind didn't operate in the same reality as mine or yours does. She didn't like being told NO on a lot of things as most sociopaths like doing things their way. Like how she kept begging me to have her family bring over a dog that wasn't house broken into my apartment. For one, I had told her that there was a NO PETS policy from the land lord. She didn't care obviously.

She lied about her criminal record. She lied about sending nudes to other men while I was at work. She lied about a lot of things. It wasn't a great way to start the relationship and I ended up leaving her. Not so much that she was just a liar. But she was toxic, she had DEEP mental and emotional problems, and I didn't like how she treated me or my children. All in all, and after many of the things she did after we broke up, in my opinion she doesn't need to be in a relationship and she should never have kids. After what I dealt with from her; I told her she shouldn't get with another man that has kids nor have kids of her own. Ever. Seeing as she hated mine and wanted me to abandon them and have kids with her. I thought that was the most hateful and selfish thing that someone would want me to do. I could go on and on. But after a while. I really caught on that she was just playing me and using me. And it was such a major relief to get rid of her.

As for stalking. Yeah. She kind of did stalked me for a while. I had to move and I had to change my number. Seeing as I'm a 34 year old man. I never thought that I'd be in that boat. I always thought that only applied to women.

Last edited:

sprite1950

Reputable
Mar 31, 2021
FP$
The problem with defining sexual harassment is there are too many women who have cried wolf out there for minor incidents. Of course there are many women who have genuinely been sexually attacked but won't take it to court for fear of not being believed. I have never been sexually attacked but I was bothered by a much older man in my youth who I became afraid of. It was someone I worked with and I was afraid to report it because he had been there a long time and I had only been there 5 minutes. Thankfully I told a colleague and although I don't know what was said the harassment stopped.

One thing I have noticed recently that it is a popular notion to accuse a celebrity of sexual harassment years after the actual offence allegedly occurred. It brings all sorts of people out of the woodwork. A classic example of this was Sir Cliff Richard who was accused and then cleared as there was no evidence against him, just some gold digger trying to fleece him. He said it almost broke him. However, I do believe that Jimmy Saville assaulted many girls but because of all his charity work he became untouchable.

I think all women in this day and age should carry some protection if they are out alone, I carry a can of hairspray in my pocket but you can get personal alarms I would only use the hairspray if I thought I was genuinely being attacked. I would be uncomfortable with a bit of cat calling or rude remarks but I wouldn't define that as harassment as long as it wasn't a regular thing.