• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are you can always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account to Forum Promotion by going to you account connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected and if you are part of the FP's Discord, you will automatically be given a role "Approved Users". And when ever a thread/post is created a notication will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

What do you do?

Graphic Designer
Nov 9, 2015
Canada
gtmemes.com
FP$
Besides webmaster activities, updating your website(s). Chatting in forums etc. What do you like to do? Myself i play music, putting together a metal band currently. And go to a ton of concerts, gets kinda expensive haha. I also go out most every weekend dancing at local live music clubs. I have to be careful of course, i work at a prison and cannot get myself arrested or anything lol

Van1lla ™

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Oct 9, 2007
UK
www.google.co.uk
FP$
When I have some time at the weekends I’m usually watching the football and if it’s a nice day will try and go out fishing. But prefer summertime for it obviously.

Elli

Reputable
Jan 20, 2019
ellimccale.com
FP$
I design or code. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Either of those activities comprise of probably 75% of my down time, especially during the winter.

Otherwise, video games, usually World of Warcraft. I cook on some weeknights. Two or three days a week, I spend between 30 mins to an hour at the gym.

In the summer, we go on a few medium-intensity hikes, and usually get around to kayaking once or twice.

Empire

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Jul 16, 2015
United Kingdom
www.baysidegamers.com
FP$
What I do mostly regards websites is what all I gotta do. But other then that I spend time live streaming on twitch and most of the hours spending time in flying. Yes! I do allot of flight sims like P3d and FSX.

Boring part of life is shopping

Lämmchen

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
I'm an artist so I like to do anything artistic (except web graphics...I'm not doing that anymore). I haven't had my pet portrait business for a long time but am contemplating getting back into it. It's just that...I don't want to LOL I really don't want to deal with customers who give me poor photos and expect me to draw their precious baby as if I could see any detail to know what he/she looked like.

I also play the flute and tin whistle (also called a penny whistle), knit, crochet and anything crafty.

HamezSEO

The Helper
Mar 21, 2017
Northampton
wearedapa.co.uk
FP$
Reactions: Van1lla ™

Aaron

Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Jun 4, 2013
FP$
Full time student at a tertiary institute.

D

Deleted member 44219

Here's a list of what I do:
  • Write code
  • Go to school
  • Learn things that my classmates wouldn't be interested in(Currently learning Algebra and I'm not even in High School yet.)
  • Draw art(Both paper and digitally)
  • Play video games
  • Listen to music
  • Write some more code
  • Post on FP
  • Practice making music using Bosca Ceoil
  • Learn the Guitar
  • Read books
  • Learn some Open-Source development using Github
  • Learn how to make video games
  • Learn how to make a website
  • I dunno what else I do. That's pretty much a list of what I do.

LunarScorpio

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Aug 19, 2009
Pennsylvania
FP$
I work as a Licensed Professional Counselor at my private practice, watch TV, Netflix, go to the movies, read, and I'm a Mommy so I spend a lot of time with my son and other family members as well.

• Cool
Reactions: 1 person

Jordan

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Sep 11, 2012
Canada
www.Pardy.co
FP$
I sit here every day ponder to myself what the answer to life the universe and everything is.