What gifts did you get for Christmas?

Joshua Farrell

Administrator
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
offtopichub.com
FP$
What did you get for Christmas?

I got 4-5 items of shirts and pants, an retro arcade system, the Kungfu Panda movie collection, a new electric razor that is better than the last one I had, and a few gift cards to different fast food businesses.

Alexandoy

Familiar Face
Dec 15, 2018
FP$
This is a nice discussion because I want to share my style of receiving gift. I usually open the Christmas gifts on the evening of December 25 when there is no more expected gift to arrive. What I do is to take the pictures of the gifts as I open it one by one. When uploading the photos to the computer, I would add the name of the giver to the file name. That is to have a record what they gave me individually. I also to that for the outgoing gifts in order for me to remember what gift I gave a person last year so that I can give him a different one this year.

killamch89

Familiar Face
Dec 10, 2018
FP$
I got my month's supply of Food lol. Now I won't have to cook for at least 3 weeks although knowing myself...it will be finished in 2 weeks.

Nightblood

Familiar Face
Jun 7, 2010
the-forums.net
FP$
I got a postcard printer for photos! This was my main gift and pretty much near what I was going for. Wanted the new polaroid, but the refill cartridges were just way too expensive so my mom had found a regular printer that does postcard sizes and I can print directly from my phone. I'm actually way stoked on it.

Empire

Confederation of lords
Jul 16, 2015
United Kingdom
www.baysidegamers.com
FP$
Nothing to special, I was expecting to get nothing since I already got shoes two weeks early and got to say I had less cards to open this year, meaning only to to open. I'm not big on it as I used to and rather have an normal day. What I like is seeing others opening there gifts and seeing there faces as they are doing it.

B

Bryn

Just a £10 note from my brother (enclosed in a card) and some Ferrero Rochers. I don't ask for much these days.

Joshua Farrell

Administrator
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
offtopichub.com
FP$
I got my month's supply of Food lol. Now I won't have to cook for at least 3 weeks although knowing myself...it will be finished in 2 weeks.
I knew a guy that would pig out all the time, instead of being healthy and limiting to only a proper amount and not pigging out.

Cammeh

Assistant to the Regional Manager
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
My girlfriend hooked me up with plenty of cool stuff. She got me a Vandy cap, a Vandy polo, a closet door basketball hoop, a football, and the complete series of The Mentalist.

My parents got me plenty of clothes and some cash. I’ve been trying to talk myself into getting myself a Bose QuietComfort 35 with that money. My brother got me a nice 2-in-1 suitcase/backpack. Finally, I participated in a dirty Christmas with my extended family, and I ended up getting a nice Smashville cup and a Preds bean bag toss set.

I got a bunch of awesome stuff. Snacks, money, herbs;), etc. Wonderful Christmas.
Herbs? :eek:

Cammeh

Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$

Jerlene

The Senseless Blogger
Administrator
Jan 13, 2011
SenselessBlogger.com
senselessblogger.com
FP$
The Mentalist is an amazing show! I binged all three seasons in a day. Felt like a zombie afterwards but it was a day well spent.
What's a dirty Christmas?
All? The Mentalist is more than three seasons. :p

Dirty Christmas is a like a gift exchange game that some people like to play. It's here an article explaining the game: https://www.southernliving.com/christmas/party/dirty-santa-rules

It can be pretty ruthless.
Oh, I was thinking about Lie To Me. Same concept I believe. You should check it out if you like The Mentalist.
And I'm familiar with that game! I just know it as White Elephant. Played it once for work. It was really fun.

Cammeh

Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Oh, I was thinking about Lie To Me. Same concept I believe. You should check it out if you like The Mentalist.
And I'm familiar with that game! I just know it as White Elephant. Played it once for work. It was really fun.
Yeah, it's similar. I've seen all of Lie To Me as well. During my freshman year of high school, my Speech teacher used to have our class watch Lie To Me every Friday. That was literally all we did during that class on Fridays.

I was sad when that show was cancelled.

Maroon Caludin

Paragon
Jul 20, 2015
caludin.com
FP$
As usual was spoiled. XD

Got some make up, Krillin Dragon Ball figure, Dragon Ball glasses, a plush ferret, ferret coloring book, Sailor Moon Dice Challenge, Pokemon Let's Go Eevee, an angel necklace (that has my sister's dog's fur inside. My sister got one too, but a different kind of pendant, a bear plush and some other stuff.