What is the best SEO secret that you know?

Discussion in 'Promotion Tricks & Help' started by LenitaJones, Mar 15, 2018.

1. LenitaJones

LenitaJones New Arrival

+0
    Hi,

I am newbie in SEO. I want to know the best SEO secret that will make my website ranking well on Google.

2. topned

topned Up-and-Coming Sensation

+51
    Buddy...you think if the majority of us knew that secret we would spend most of our time here trying to hustle up visitors to our websites? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Welcome to Forum Promotion by the way. :)

3. Jason76

Jason76 Packager Package Team

+276
    Pay me. :mad: That is if I really knew what it was!

4. NicheLaboratory

NicheLaboratory Acquaintance

+2
    Build something useful.

That's the secret. One of my users showed me an amazing drones review blog. But it was just a blog. It will never get natural backlinks.

5. Corzhens

Corzhens Addicted

+76
    I got a laugh with the 2 comments above. Anyway, my take on SEO for a good ranking in search engines is the content. High quality content gives search engines the impression that your website is currently updated and not stagnating. With that, your link will be a candidate for inclusion in the search list. The new content, however, should be original and well-written which means no misspelled words and no grammatical errors. Being original is unique and not copied from another site. Uploading new contents regularly will push up your position in the search list result.

6. NicheLaboratory

NicheLaboratory Acquaintance

+2
    Nah, content doesn't matter. If you write high quality content in many niches now, you still WILL NOT RANK.

7. johnthan

johnthan Reputable

+12
    I think there is no secret, everything is open.

You can find more ways but yes it all online.

There are many blogs and videos in it, you can find them. Its all about high-quality post and promotion. Yes, you can get attention by new theme and appearance. It is to attract people and the solution.

8. Bivhab Sarker

Bivhab Sarker New Arrival

+2
    If you want to promote your site then you have to maintain all the criterion. There are no secret tips for you. One important thing is you have to create the high-quality article and high-quality backlinks for your website.

9. MVPS

MVPS New Arrival

+0
    It takes years to build authority for the long run.