What Is The Most Disgusting Thing You've Ever Seen?

Discussion in 'Intellectual Talk' started by Dagex, Jan 13, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Dagex

Dagex Resident

+69
    Let's face it, we've all seen disgusting things in our life. Either it be from a TV programme or on the internet ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I have to admit I've seen some disgusting stuff. Most of it is from the internet
    ( ͡☉ ͜ʖ ͡☉). So tell me, what is the most disgusting thing you've ever seen?

2. Bryn

Bryn Paragon

+213
    Your avatar :p

Kidding... I'll just say tuna. Looks rather revolting to me, nevermind the smell it gives off. Yuck :vomit:

3. Dagex

Dagex Resident

+69
    I'm not gonna lie. I love T U N A. Especially with O N I O N. M MM M M XD

4. Soopairik

Soopairik Reputable

+46
    I saw a guy wearing mask diving into poop until he was submerged, then he came back up.

• A+ A+ x 2
  5. Dagex

Dagex Resident

+69
    Scoopity Poop. Scoopdidy-poop

6. Empire

Empire Valued Contributor Valued Contributor

+2,193
    Seeing myself in a mirror :p

• Sad Sad x 1
  7. Dagex

Dagex Resident

+69
    Hm. I'm not sure why you'd think you look ugly. I'm sure you're joking, right?

8. Empire

Empire Valued Contributor Valued Contributor

+2,193
    Maybe? :p

• Facepalm Facepalm x 1
  9. Jason76

Jason76 Package Team Member Package Team

+438
    Maggots tend to gross out people for some reason - even more than roaches.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Soopairik

Soopairik Reputable

+46
    I once read a story about a person who played with maggots naked while laying in bed.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Elli

Elli Reputable

+55
    If you really want to know... In spoilers because these are truly disgusting/disturbing. Apologies if this is too much.

The one I still think about a lot is, a photoset of a woman who had killed herself in her bathtub and literally melted. That image is burned into my mind forever. I had more detail here before, but edited it out because it seems ...preferable... not to have that kind of content on this forum lol

In person, the worst thing I've seen was out in the woods, my brother and I came across a cow carcass. The body was in tact, but the tissue on the head had been eaten away by... something. I'd guess it was probably scavenger birds or insects. A coyote or cougar would have eaten more. Maggots everywhere, too. Just awful.

A less traumatizing disgusting thing: the stopper in my master bath's sink came up last year, and had all manner of scum trapped on it, and hair. Yuck! :depressed:

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  12. danthex

danthex GamingBoards.net King Community Team

+167
    Oh boy, I don't know if I can answer this one. The internet has exposed my poor eyes to too many disgusting images. I'm going to stick with childbirth, witnessing my daughters birth was disgusting, however, an amazing moment in my life. :bluesquaresmug:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Van1lla ™

Van1lla ™ Valued Contributor Valued Contributor

+59
    When I was at uni doing policing, part of my group of subjects was forensic investigation. We had to look at some solved cases and determine how people had died. Seen some horrific dead bodies.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Joshua Farrell

Joshua Farrell Administrator Administrator

+956
    I've seen plenty of disgusting things over the years, for me, the worst probably would be some of the majorly bad car accidents that maimed people.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Grimalkin

Grimalkin Valued Contributor Valued Contributor

+764
    Seeing people not washing their hands after going to the bathroom. :yuck:

Also, you'll see some pretty disgusting things if you've ever had to clean a public restroom as part of your job. :yuck:

• Like Like x 1
    • Facepalm Facepalm x 1
    • A+ A+ x 1