What Is The Most Disgusting Thing You've Ever Seen?

• Thread starter Deleted member 44219
  • Start date
  • Tags
    a chat
  • Tagged users None
D

Deleted member 44219

Let's face it, we've all seen disgusting things in our life. Either it be from a TV programme or on the internet ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I have to admit I've seen some disgusting stuff. Most of it is from the internet
( ͡☉ ͜ʖ ͡☉). So tell me, what is the most disgusting thing you've ever seen?

B

Bryn

Your avatar :p

Kidding... I'll just say tuna. Looks rather revolting to me, nevermind the smell it gives off. Yuck :vomit:

D

Deleted member 44219

Your avatar :p

Kidding... I'll just say tuna. Looks rather revolting to me, nevermind the smell it gives off. Yuck :vomit:
I'm not gonna lie. I love T U N A. Especially with O N I O N. M MM M M XD

Elli

Reputable
Jan 20, 2019
ellimccale.com
FP$
If you really want to know... In spoilers because these are truly disgusting/disturbing. Apologies if this is too much.

The one I still think about a lot is, a photoset of a woman who had killed herself in her bathtub and literally melted. That image is burned into my mind forever. I had more detail here before, but edited it out because it seems ...preferable... not to have that kind of content on this forum lol

In person, the worst thing I've seen was out in the woods, my brother and I came across a cow carcass. The body was in tact, but the tissue on the head had been eaten away by... something. I'd guess it was probably scavenger birds or insects. A coyote or cougar would have eaten more. Maggots everywhere, too. Just awful.

A less traumatizing disgusting thing: the stopper in my master bath's sink came up last year, and had all manner of scum trapped on it, and hair. Yuck! :depressed:

Last edited:

Van1lla ™

Seasoned Veteran
Oct 9, 2007
UK
www.google.co.uk
FP$
When I was at uni doing policing, part of my group of subjects was forensic investigation. We had to look at some solved cases and determine how people had died. Seen some horrific dead bodies.

Joshua Farrell

Administrator
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
offtopichub.com
FP$
I've seen plenty of disgusting things over the years, for me, the worst probably would be some of the majorly bad car accidents that maimed people.