What is your favorite free graphics editing software / app ?

Ghost

Seasoned Veteran
Blogger
Jun 25, 2009
Earth
wubur.com
FP$
I'm interesting in hearing what apps or software everyone uses. Personally I stick to Adobe, but I have used free software in the past as well.

GIMP is great & also the site Pixlr or something like that is one I have tried in the past. I'm keen for recommendations :)

JJakez

Certified Loser
Forum Sponsor
Canva is highly used nowadays. Like you said, GIMP and Pixlr are good ones as well. There aren't many. If you're looking for a Photoshop-alternative, I'd choose GIMP.

Ghost

Seasoned Veteran
Blogger
Jun 25, 2009
Earth
wubur.com
FP$
GIMP is free, but actually I spotted a paid photo editing program for $21 at Office Depot - forgot the name. I might buy it in a few days.
There's a lot of great replies in this thread and I'll get to them soon, but I need to head out in a moment.
I didn't even realize Office Depot was still open! Where are you located? I worked at OD in Texas years ago when I was younger. $21 for the program is pretty cheap, but be careful. A lot of the software on those shelves are either extremely overpriced or they're cheap and not that great. We had a lot of customers annoyed by the cheap software & the expensive products were hardly bought. I honestly don't even remember selling a single Adobe product there to be honest!

• Useful
Reactions: Jason76