What sports do you prefer to watch?

Lemon

New Arrival
Feb 7, 2018
FP$
I don't watch a whole lot of sports anymore. I used to follow college basketball religiously. But once I got rid of cable, I just couldn't really be bothered to find it online. I usually only watch big rival games now. The only other sport I really watch is horse racing, but usually only the Triple Crown races.

Corzhens

Addicted
May 13, 2017
FP$
I love watching the local women's volleyball league. The teams are well-balanced with the good players so the games were always exciting. However, I couldn't watch the games when there is mixed martial arts bouts because my husband is an avid fan of MMA fighting. Especially now that the UFC - ultimate fighting championship - have bouts twice a month and sometimes 3 times a month, I could only watch volleyball games at night, the replays.

spaget

Acquaintance
Feb 12, 2018
FP$
I love watching tennis, football (soccer), basketball, volleyball, and table tennis (in that order of preference), although I haven't played tennis. I just think it's the most entertaining for me to watch.

Marako0406

Acquaintance
Jun 11, 2018
FP$
I prefer to watch sports I grew up with and these are Football, Tennis and Volleyball. I tend to watch every game until the end. Even if I don't do sports now at least I have updates on them from time to time.

B

Bryn

Freestyle snowboarding, like how I remembered it in 2010's Winter Olympics :)

Cosmic

Manners maketh man
Jul 5, 2009
FP$
Football, man, and not the weird European kind where 1-0 is an exciting game

22_22

Madly Diligent
Jun 14, 2009
England
FP$
I'm interested in so many sports, but I also love playing them too. I am interested in sports such as table tennis and tennis, but my main ones have to be football and cricket. :)