What sports do you prefer to watch?

Discussion in 'Entertainment Discussions' started by vgchat, Feb 12, 2018.

1. DylRicho

DylRicho #ForThePeople

+90
    Another WWE fan here. I don't watch any other sport, but I do like a good game of tennis or badminton, myself. Sadly, my diagnosis over the past couple of years means that I can't be that active anymore.

2. Simi Cart

Simi Cart New Arrival

+1
    football... it's my country's king of sport or whatever

Message from @DylRicho:
    Please keep all self-promotion material within the Promotion Directory section of our forum. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2018
  3. hasleypham

hasleypham New Arrival

+0
    I love badminton n I'm really into watching Football - the King of sport in my country

4. MrHorror

MrHorror Reputable

+40
    American football and basketball. Baseball is circumstantial. If the Yankees are playing, and it's the world series. Then I'm in. Can't do the regular season. Tennis I watch on occasion, golf and hockey I never watch.

5. Folk Artist

Folk Artist Acquaintance

+5
    Since I grew up playing basketball, I still like watching some college basketball now and then but not so much professional, because college basketball gives you a sense of place for the rest of your life - and a team to root for, if you attended that college there as well. Also I like to catch some International Soccer as well.

6. Newtflame

Newtflame Acquaintance

+4
    I honestly don't watch sports, if I had to choose it would probably be something like bowling or golf.

7. Jerlene

Jerlene Collecting FP$ Administrator

+523
    I don't watch sports. I rather play them.

8. Van1lla ™

Van1lla ™ Valued Contributor Valued Contributor

+37
    Football. Will watch Six Nations sometimes when England play (rugby), but will always watch the football.

9. ebbymac

ebbymac Familiar Face

+36
    American Football, as background noise. We don't have cable, so that really only happens at my parents' house. I usually watch the Super Bowl, but forgot about it this year. Sounds like it wasn't a very good game anyway.

I occasionally like to go to basketball games. Our local team does pretty well, which makes being there in person more exciting.

I don't care much for other sports. Been to hockey and baseball games, but baseball is soooo slow and hockey is really only interesting if a fight starts, haha.

10. Van1lla ™

Van1lla ™ Valued Contributor Valued Contributor

+37
    I see they keep trying to make football more popular in the states, with teams such as MLS buying players that arent fit for purpose from European Leagues. Personally I think you have way to many sports over there that will take precidence over our sports.

11. Grimalkin

Grimalkin Valued Contributor Valued Contributor

+741
    I don't watch a lot of sports. Occasionally, I'll watch a little college football but that's about it.