• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are. You will always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account by going to your account settings > connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected, you will automatically join our server (if you have already joined, you will be automatically roled). You will automatically be given the role of "Approved Users." And whenever a thread/post is created, a message will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

Whats your favorite season?

Abizaga

Reputable
Jul 10, 2020
geezezone.com
FP$
What is your favorite season and why? I love the autumn, because of the cool, crisp air, and te colors in the trees! (Plus, no bugs!)

Reactions: Lämmchen

Cumulus

Package Team Member
Package Team
Oct 8, 2020
FP$
Mine is Winter. We don't get much snow during winter here, but I normally jet off to Iceland or Scandanavia which is stunning!

Reactions: Abizaga

Abizaga

Reputable
Jul 10, 2020
geezezone.com
FP$
Mine is Winter. We don't get much snow during winter here, but I normally jet off to Iceland or Scandanavia which is stunning!
Lol its funny we get so much snow and ice here I can't stand it!

Joshua Farrell

Papa Smurf
Administrator
Forum Sponsor
Nov 9, 2009
forumpromotion.net
FP$
Red Diamond
Like Badge
Haven't had one of these threads in awhile.

I love Spring, atleast if the weather is fluctuating from rain to snow as things warms up. Really the only reason why I pick Spring over Autumn, is that I hate picking up the leafs. :D

Abizaga

Reputable
Jul 10, 2020
geezezone.com
FP$
Haven't had one of these threads in awhile.

I love Spring, atleast if the weather is fluctuating from rain to snow as things warms up. Really the only reason why I pick Spring over Autumn, is that I hate picking up the leafs. :D
Aahh I also love the early spring when the snow is slowly clearing up.

Pennywise

Madly Diligent
Apr 17, 2013
Behind you!
FP$
I love October, November, December.....that time of year. Probably fall/winter. The air turns colder and I have to start wearing a jacket when I go outside. I like watching the leaves change color. I'd much rather deal with it being cold outside as opposed to it being hot outside.