When is it ok to ask for age?

Sharon

Package Team Member
Package Team
When one is trying to purchase alcohol or cigarettes. :)

I don't mind telling people my age when they're curious about how old I am.

Sharon

Package Team Member
Package Team
I feel like the only instances I find that someone is asking my age is because they are attempting to find common ground with me. I don't mind disclosing my age for this reason. I'd like to think that I've given them the impression that they can open up to me and ask me things without feeling the need to censor themselves too much. I enjoy having great conversation with others and sometimes it takes transparency to allow that to happen.

Noble

Merry Christmas
Gamma Premium
Oh so how old are you >>>> hahahahah kidding @Sharon , anyhow to me it dont matter if someone wants to know my age, I can lie as the oil of olay makes me years younger .LMAO :p

Whats Up Reaction GIF by WWE

Empire

President Of Fourm Promotion
Gamma Premium
One time, back in 2013 we were in a group conversation on a subject and I was trying to get to my point and I ask a female her age who was next to me and I got a SLAP. - Point taken, seems that the older generation does not like people asking people age.

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
One time, back in 2013 we were in a group conversation on a subject and I was trying to get to my point and I ask a female her age who was next to me and I got a SLAP. - Point taken, seems that the older generation does not like people asking people age.

The older generation used to be able to slap males without having charges pressed against them too LOL I guess that's one way of telling age?

Carlos X

Addicted
I was in my 20's testing things. But, I did this by accident on my first date. I was drawing a blank, and I didn't have too much feelings for her. But, SHE was into me. Called me cute, pulled my hand to her chest (damn close to her breast, too), and trying to make a romance. I'm guessing she was pushing 40's. Can't be too sure.

I do like how nice she was, and we DO connect on a lot of things. She likes pool, I like pool, she liked 7th Heaven (its a good show, but leans heavily onto Christianity, its a show about the church culture. I'm a catholic, but I do believe in god.), I liked it. She tried really hard to impress me. I do recognize it. I like it.

Problem is, I did not feel anything, but I do commend her. I do. Thing is, at the time, I was interested in someone else. I'm a curly person, with no interest in curly women for some reason. I like some curly, but too much of it turns me off.

I don't know. It could have been a relationship. My big no-no, though...? Don't sue my mother while trying to date me! The fuck...?

I met another curly woman later. I was interested in HER. It was my cousin's girlfriend sister. She and I liked each other. She was flirty. Cheeky. I'm trying to prove that I do tolerate curly women.

Last edited: