When should things open up again after Corona Virus?

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
Feb 10, 2019
www.christianityhaven.com
FP$
Our governor is thinking of starting May 8 but then again who knows if he'll change his mind. It's time that businesses started opening back up because if it's safe for me to go to a grocery store why isn't it safe for me to go to a florist, a coffee shop to walk in and grab and go, or a bike store? It's ridiculous the inconsistencies of these closures.

Hacked

Reputable
Jul 2, 2019
FP$
My Government (Canada) says hopefully Fall Sept as there is an vaccine being under works if not early could be May sometime.

Carlos X

Addicted
Feb 28, 2013
California
www.carlosx360.com
FP$
Don't push any of the governors or gov't officlals to reopen. Let them reopen when they need or want to. You don't want to be exposed to the virus before the reopening is ready. You want it to go away for even a little bit. Let them get the vaccine ready.

Trump is in a rush to get the whole country to reopen, but does not realize that we need to think of our safety than the economy. I like Trump, and voted for him even though he says some stupid things, and makes the wrong moves. Defunding the WHO is both a good and bad move. It's good because the W.H.O. organization is kissing China's ass, basically. (ahem; in bed with them, I mean.) It's a bad move because it invites dubious funding. It invites more problems then the false reporting by W.H.O. and China.

And when the virus has flattened out, please... please do not go thinking that it's entirely gone. It'll be back in September or later.

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
Don't push any of the governors or gov't officlals to reopen. Let them reopen when they need or want to. You don't want to be exposed to the virus before the reopening is ready. You want it to go away for even a little bit. Let them get the vaccine ready.

Trump is in a rush to get the whole country to reopen, but does not realize that we need to think of our safety than the economy. I like Trump, and voted for him even though he says some stupid things, and makes the wrong moves. Defunding the WHO is both a good and bad move. It's good because the W.H.O. organization is kissing China's ass, basically. (ahem; in bed with them, I mean.) It's a bad move because it invites dubious funding. It invites more problems then the false reporting by W.H.O. and China.

And when the virus has flattened out, please... please do not go thinking that it's entirely gone. It'll be back in September or later.

What do you think about the antibody testing to see if it's okay for those who have already had it to return safely to their businesses? So many are suffering now and the food lines are long. There are people who are out of money and unemployment in some states are a month behind on processing claims!

Carlos X

Addicted
Feb 28, 2013
California
www.carlosx360.com
FP$
What do you think about the antibody testing to see if it's okay for those who have already had it to return safely to their businesses?
Whatever testing we get, it's good. The more doctors test, the more we can find what works, and what doesn't. We can't just rely on one test. I'm not behind Bill Gate's ideas, though. That shit needs to get the fuck out of here. Bill Gates is smart, but I want China's grubby hands far. far away from our land or products. I don't want CCP anywhere near our country or products. I don't want them around here. I don't trust them, I don't like their extreme ideas... I feel bad for the people of China, though. They're the actual victims of this pandemic. I don't believe this was an accident, because if you dig enough, you'll realize that this was not "An act of god."

The timeline is waaaaaaay too suspicious for me to take China's word. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too suspect.
So many are suffering now and the food lines are long. There are people who are out of money and unemployment in some states are a month behind on processing claims!
Let your local officials do their job. They'll bail you all out. Wait for the government's gambit to be put in effect to help you guys survive the pandemic while they work with the pandemic in general. The outcome of this situation is going to be dealt with once the vaccine is developed.

So, just sit tight, and chill.

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
Whatever testing we get, it's good. The more doctors test, the more we can find what works, and what doesn't. We can't just rely on one test. I'm not behind Bill Gate's ideas, though. That shit needs to get the fuck out of here. Bill Gates is smart, but I want China's grubby hands far. far away from our land or products. I don't want CCP anywhere near our country or products. I don't want them around here. I don't trust them, I don't like their extreme ideas... I feel bad for the people of China, though. They're the actual victims of this pandemic. I don't believe this was an accident, because if you dig enough, you'll realize that this was not "An act of god."

The timeline is waaaaaaay too suspicious for me to take China's word. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too suspect.

Let your local officials do their job. They'll bail you all out. Wait for the government's gambit to be put in effect to help you guys survive the pandemic while they work with the pandemic in general. The outcome of this situation is going to be dealt with once the vaccine is developed.

So, just sit tight, and chill.

I'm in total agreement with you that the Chinese citizens have suffered and aren't the ones to blame...it's their government that needs an overhaul! And I also agree that it's not an act of God. God didn't cause this to happen.

China's behavior is disturbing, but I won't comment cause that's been banned here. But that's O.K.

What's been banned...and where?

overcast

Package Team Member
Package Team
Dec 27, 2018
FP$
China's behavior is disturbing, but I won't comment cause that's been banned here. But that's O.K.
Yeah a lot of folks are comparing on every liberal forum I know saying - hunger and malaria killed more but corona is not chinese sort of logic. Creating virus, distributing it and then selling expensive medicine and gear does sound like china but then again WHO is bought and we can't even say things in forum. I guess liberals are pushing their suppress right wing voices logic from their "freedom of expression" book.

Carlos X

Addicted
Feb 28, 2013
California
www.carlosx360.com
FP$
I'm in total agreement with you that the Chinese citizens have suffered and aren't the ones to blame...it's their government that needs an overhaul! And I also agree that it's not an act of God. God didn't cause this to happen.
Anyone interested in this can read what I posted on the subject and see videos there.
Since then, there was this video:
What's been banned...and where?
Was wondering the same. I know it's blacklisted on YouTube, facebook, somewhat on Twitter (emphasis on "somewhat"), and reddit, but where else?

sprite1950

Reputable
Mar 31, 2021
FP$
We have had so many deaths in the UK that opening up has to be very gradual to prevent a third wave. April 12th is the date set for non essential shops to open and for the sake of our economy we really need this to happen.

Our vaccination programme is one of the most advanced so far with more than 30 million people receiving their first dose and I read that the death toll now is normal for this time of year so we must be doing something right. I am very pro vaccination having been vaccinated against everything going since the 1950s. I get my second jab in a month and take lateral flow tests twice a week because I live with a school age child. I feel much safer now.

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
The Amish communities only shut down briefly back in April of 2020. Then they went back to school, church gatherings, and led their businesses as usual. There were no mass deaths although there were some deaths. They are back to normal now and it's thought they might have even achieved herd immunity. They are in no way sequestered from the rest of the world since they shop at WalMart, Ace Hardware and other various stores that the "English" shop at. It's interesting to compare areas that have strict shut down requirements to those that have not had strict ones and you find that the numbers are relatively the same. Compare California to Florida for instance.

Reactions: ZandraJoi