Who can play guitar?

Empire

Confederation of lords
Jul 16, 2015
United Kingdom
www.baysidegamers.com
FP$
Well, lets say he was never there talking/support.. He was one of those people who just focus more on those that are then those that aren't. When classes starts it's just nothing! meaning hello all just pick up anything and just darn play it. At times it gets so loud and and just sounds so bad. Then again I had no interests.Most of the time I see him teaching the same two to three school kinds. He wasn't always in that area of teaching anyway.. He's more of an spelling/English teacher.

Jason76

Package Team Member
Package Team
Nov 27, 2016
USA
jasonyankee.info
FP$
Well, lets say he was never there talking/support.. He was one of those people who just focus more on those that are then those that aren't. When classes starts it's just nothing! meaning hello all just pick up anything and just darn play it. At times it gets so loud and and just sounds so bad. Then again I had no interests.Most of the time I see him teaching the same two to three school kinds. He wasn't always in that area of teaching anyway.. He's more of an spelling/English teacher.
My instruction was private after/school and one-on-one (middle school). However, in high school, I took a beginner band class - where I learned basic snare drum. No problem with that.