• Hello Guest, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our email system. Please expect a delay in email delivery.

Who streams Here!

Funkel

New Arrival
FP$
what's your twitch link lol and what were you streaming back then. would you consider starting up again

I was Streaming Minecraft and also other games. And yes when I would have enough time I would start Streaming again. Also here is the Link
Code:
https://www.twitch.tv/funkel

D

Deleted member 7467

I stream in Discord to a group of friends for the memes!

Teg

Seasoned Veteran
I stream on Twitch, but not as often as I use to or as I’d like. I am a variety streamer who streams various games, art, crafts, and chatting sessions.

Gray

Seasoned Veteran
FP$
I stream! I originally started streaming a few years ago as a small hobby, but stopped due to moving, starting university, etc - basically too many conflicts and the drive to do so wasn't there anymore. However, I recently started streaming again as a means of improving confidence as well as meeting new people and have been having a blast. I stream a variety of stuff, usually whatever I feel like playing at the time, but I take requests from my friends and chat, most frequently and recently being Destiny 2 shenanigans, Pokemon Randomised Nuzlockes and JRPGs, such as Ni No Kuni 2. I plan on introducing a bunch more games as time goes on.

I'm having a ton of fun and I'm currently on that push for affiliate, I'm just needing a handful more followers. We're getting there, slowly but surely. :cat:

Lokyr -- My Twitch :)