Why pay for social media Ads for your business/website? Get it FREE!

Discussion in 'Webmaster' started by Forumine.com, Apr 30, 2018.

1. Forumine.com

Forumine.com Acquaintance

+10
    free.png Site Name: Forumine
    URL: www.forumine.com
    Type:
    Forum, Blog
    Site Info:

Many spend decent time checking out their Alexa website's ranking, Make use of their specialized tool for the discovery of their traffic sources, Pay social networks to run ads, or some "SEO experts".

A survey by Netcraft showed that the total number of websites launched in 2012 were 51 million which is equivalent to 140,000 per day.

Bearing in mind that each of these website have a growth intent, The competition to rank better that the other sets in, Some were obviously late to the party, and the old lead to buy your way in was buying ads, using keyword-rich metadata, or even buying fake traffic .

A team of internet enthusiasts came together and decided to eliminate the possiblities of having to pay for likes, followers, views, and website activity especially for startups and designed forumine.

Forumine is the first de-centralized forum that focus on free ads services, social trades among its community, startup discussion, Q&A and polls, while ensuring a diverse but targeted community that are technically informed as well.

Forumine solves the problems of filtered content encountered in the dynamic social network environment today by creating a free-to-air publicity for all.

Grow your fan base quickly and free today

Forumine - The front page of forums!

www.forumine.com

2. MrDangem

MrDangem Up-and-Coming Sensation

+54
    Hmmmnn... I was expecting for it to have more categories since its pointing out for a solution of filtered ads. Anyways I find it unique and cool. However, I find the logo incompatible, it looks like a logo for relationship/love/couple websites.

3. johnthan

johnthan Reputable

+13
    Site looks fine and informative...Some of the posts are really helpful

4. Jerlene

Jerlene Seasoned Veteran Moderators

+206
    @Forumine.com Oh my goodness. Please remove one of your AdSense ads. It's a turnoff. Other than that it looks like a fantastic site. Good luck!

5. Gingernuts Fairypie

Gingernuts Fairypie Valued Contributor Valued Contributor

+1,906
    free, damn that's free alright lol

6. Jason76

Jason76 Packager Staff Team

+361
    What kind of forum software is being used?

7. MrDangem

MrDangem Up-and-Coming Sensation

+54
    I wonder if what is the category for website promotion for my site about anime?