Win $85 worth of SEOClerks coupons with WebGurubb!

Discussion in 'What's Going on?' started by Sam, Sep 16, 2012.

1. Sam

Sam Seasoned Veteran

+6
  2. remonray

remonray Resident

+0
    If this was post count competition I would love to join.
    Anyways best of luck for all joining....

3. Sam

Sam Seasoned Veteran

+6
    I was considering a post count contest but decided against it. This is something different. I'm sure someone will win who has only created 30 topics or something..... So it isn't really that hard... :)

4. remonray

remonray Resident

+0
    Yea,it is somehow different but people couldn't keep track on where are they on the competition also it is hard to make lists of own topics/other topics.
    I don't think new users will be interested but of course members within the community will compete for this.

5. 22_22

22_22 Madly Diligent

+3
    I think it's going to be hard to keep count like this, maybe you could add a feature to keep track of it rather than having members count their own individually?

I will be entering the competition nonetheless. :)

6. Sam

Sam Seasoned Veteran

+6
    I could possibly see it via their WGBB point addition actually. I can just look for all the ones where it says $5wgbb added. I will take a look :)

7. 22_22

22_22 Madly Diligent

+3
    That sounds good, let me know. :)

8. Sam

Sam Seasoned Veteran

+6
    I'd have to get xpl0iter to do it, only admins seem to have permission to look at cash transactions... :) But it seems good in theory!

9. Sam

Sam Seasoned Veteran

+6
    This is 100% automatic now- well from a user perspective. SO come on done and create some topics! :D

10. Sam

Sam Seasoned Veteran

+6
    Only a few days left :D You CAN still win!