Windows 11

Fait

Seasoned Veteran
It’s 100% not gonna end well for them because myself will try to find a work around to getting windows 11 otherwise I stick with 10

Ash

Madly Diligent
Looking forward to seeing what it looks like in real life. The only aspect that I'm not too sure about is the new taskbar in the centre. I'll probably just move it back to the left

D

Deleted member 7467

Bethesda is my favorite game developer. Bring on the bugs.

Empire

President Of Fourm Promotion
Gamma Premium
Apparently they’re checking for 7th gen cpu support so see what happens.
Even the high-end 7th gen should work easy, I mean they all have more than six cores and boost clocks are 4.8. Unless the CPUs for 7th gen doesn't support the newer chips that you have nowadays... like TPM

Fait

Seasoned Veteran
Even the high-end 7th gen should work easy, I mean they all have more than six cores and boost clocks are 4.8. Unless the CPUs for 7th gen doesn't support the newer chips that you have nowadays... like TPM
Agree, I personally think they’re just trying to kill off PCs for the fun of it

Puppuccino

Sponsored Content
FP$
Windows is lame in my opinion. It's no where near as good as MacOS.

I find Windows such a chore to use. Windows 7 was amazing, but Windows 10 is Microsoft trying to be iOS but completely missing the point. I'll stick to my super expensive Apple gear thanks 😂

PGen98

Package Team Member
Package Team
Windows is lame in my opinion. It's no where near as good as MacOS.

I find Windows such a chore to use. Windows 7 was amazing, but Windows 10 is Microsoft trying to be iOS but completely missing the point. I'll stick to my super expensive Apple gear thanks 😂
Eww. MacOS could be halfway decent as a *nix-based distro if it didn't require idiotically expensive proprietary hardware to run, from a company that continues to show a flair for stifling individuality and ignores an end-user's right to repair, upgrade or replace components.

PaidPoints

Acquaintance
FP$
WIndows 10 is not always going to be around, in fact, if you do not know that they are working on windows 11 and aa weeks go on I'm hearing more content and previews on the new system.

Wow I like those folders :cool:

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
Here's a link to the requirements: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-11-specifications

Processor:1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)
RAM:4 gigabyte (GB)
Storage:64 GB or larger storage device
Note: See below under “More information on storage space to keep Windows 11 up-to-date” for more details.
System firmware:UEFI, Secure Boot capable
TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
Graphics card:Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver
Display:High definition (720p) display that is greater than 9” diagonally, 8 bits per color channel