Worst movie you like

Joshua Farrell

Papa Smurf
Nov 9, 2009
forumpromotion.net
FP$
Red Diamond
What absolutely terrible movie(s) do you love? I love watching the Tremors movies, because of the fact that they are terrible comedic horror movies, that aren't labeled as dedicated horror movies.

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge
I’m surprised no one has mentioned The Room. It’s considered one of the worst movies of all time, but it has quite the cult following.

Terminated

Hasta La Vista, Baby
Mar 10, 2021
FP$
What absolutely terrible movie(s) do you love? I love watching the Tremors movies, because of the fact that they are terrible comedic horror movies, that aren't labeled as dedicated horror movies.

Terminator Genesys gets a lot of criticism from people here in America. However it's super popular in China and Russia. It's the highest grossing film in the franchise since Terminator 2: Judgment Day. Terminator Dark Fate bombed in theaters and as a result it lost money, however the media gave it good reviews and it has high ratings on movie websites. Then you have people who hate on all of the sequels and constantly use the argument that T-1 and T-2 are the only good films out of the franchise and they pretend that the other 4 sequels don't exist. That's all fine and well and everything. They're just movies. But banning bad sequels from one's mind doesn't undo their existence. I would say ignoring the sequels is more respectable seeing as you might have people who may like those movies.

sprite1950

Reputable
Mar 31, 2021
FP$
I love the American Pie movies, They are so cheesy but always having me rolling around laughing. I always feel slightly embarrassed when I admit to liking them but I can't help it! If I've had a bad day they cheer me up. :D