Write an Article for the FP Blog and Win Rewards!

Discussion in 'News Center' started by Joshua Farrell, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Joshua Farrell

Joshua Farrell Administrator Administrator

+918

Write an Article for Forum Promotion!
    Earn lots of rewards as you hone your writing skills and write for FP!​

Hello, Forum Promotion!

Did you know you can write articles for the Forum Promotion Blog? In fact, you can! Users who write an article and get it published on the blog, or even just for a simple submission are rewarded rather well! You will receive the following for all articles published, based on how well it is written.
    • For every article rated "A" by the Editorial Team, you will receive 500 FP $ and a free service pass.
    • For every article rated "B" by the Editorial Team, you will receive 350 FP $.
    • For every article rated C-F by the Editorial Team, you will receive 50 FP $.
    Even if your article is not published, you will receive 50 FP $ just for a blog submission.

Why Write for Forum Promotion?

Those are some pretty good rewards, now aren't they? Now the question comes: Why should I write for Forum Promotion? Aside payment, there are many different types of rewards for submitting articles to the Forum Promotion Blog.
    • The ability to share your experiences, tips, tricks and knowledge with other webmasters around Forum Promotion.
    • Bragging rights that you have your article on a million post forum's blog.
    • The knowledge that you have helped numerous other webmasters solve various issues related to being a webmaster.

What Should I Write About?

The Editorial Team will accept and publish almost any sort of webmaster related article. Possible topics include but are not limited to Administration Tips, Promotion Tips and Tricks, Software Reviews, Hosting Reviews, any sort of Admin Related News, and any form of "How To" guide related to being a webmaster.

How Do I Submit My Article?

Now, you have your article and are ready to submit to the blog. How do you do it? It's quite easy, actually. All you need to do is to begin a "Conversation with Joshua Farrell (me)", add the title of your article to the Conversation Title field, and write your article below, and send it to me as normal. After that, you're done! Sit back and wait and see your article checked out, and then if it passes inspection, it will be posted to the blog! Remember, you get 50FP $ just for the article submission.

What are the Requirements?

Here at Forum Promotion, we don't have a bunch of fancy rules for the blog. The only requirements is that the article is exclusive to Forum Promotion (nothing that is plagiarized or posted elsewhere will be accepted under any circumstances); and that it is written well. Being written well, means that you can get your point across, without any major spelling or grammatical issues.

Thank you for your time! If you have any questions, you may address them to me, @Joshua Farrell. Thank you again everyone, we look forward to reading your submitted articles!

Administrative Team

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Alex1978

Alex1978 New Arrival

+0
    Good luck to the participants!

Sorry,I don't quite understand the conditions.

What are the circumstances under which the participant receives $ 50.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2017
  3. xXInfectedXx

xXInfectedXx Former Staff

+360
    • Remember, you get 50FP $ (forum currency) just for the article submission
    • For every article rated "A" by the Editorial Team, you will receive 500 FP $ (forum currency) and a free service pass.
    • For every article rated "B" by the Editorial Team, you will receive 350 FP $.(forum currency)
    • For every article rated C-F by the Editorial Team, you will receive 50 FP $.(forum currency)
    If you need anymore help, feel free to ask.

4. Lord Saru

Lord Saru Heart and Hands

+436
    @Alex1978 Its virtual FP currency - FP$ and not real cash as in $

5. Vaador

Vaador Resident

+122
    Nice way to get the blog active again! I enjoyed reading some content from the blog back in the day.

• Like Like x 1
  6. MasterGamer

MasterGamer Package Team Member Package Team

+379
    its a forum currency

7. Migi

Migi Phantom Thief Lv. N00B Retired Admin

+339
  8. Global Social Store

Global Social Store New Arrival

+3
    I'm Sorry new here can someone please tell me if I can write anything for blogs or is there a specific theme to write about thank you!

9. Bluezone777

Bluezone777 Dinner Team Leader

+310
    From the first post...

"What Should I Write About?

The Editorial Team will accept and publish almost any sort of webmaster related article. Possible topics include but are not limited to Administration Tips, Promotion Tips and Tricks, Software Reviews, Hosting Reviews, any sort of Admin Related News, and any form of "How To" guide related to being a webmaster."

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. Global Social Store

+3
    OK thank you just wanted to reconfirm that there is already a theme in place and that we cannot just write about other stuff, ok thank you!

11. Bluezone777

Bluezone777 Dinner Team Leader

+310
    You're welcome and glad I could be of service to you. Look forward to seeing a blog article in the future from you if you end up writing one. :)

• Love Love x 1
  12. Joshua Farrell

Joshua Farrell Administrator Administrator

+918
    Basically I will accept anything that relates to being a webmaster, or how to run staff for websites or forums, or anything else that would be a good helpful tip or guide for forum owners and those who are trying to be better in being an administrator or a staff member of a website. For example. You could do tips on how to do basic stuff online for those who are moderators or other types of staff. Or you could do tips or guides on how to add simple stuff to a forum or blog. Whatever it may be, so long as it has the potential to help people out.

If you have any other questions on what is acceptable, please feel free to ask me privately. :) As that is what I asked in my original post of this thread, at the end of it; because any question about it, will be a good use of time to make sure you know what you can actually submit. :)

• Useful Useful x 1
  13. Global Social Store

+3
    Sure ok thank you for your helpful information!

14. blogsurgeon

blogsurgeon New Arrival

+1
    Does the writer gets a backlink too?