Write an Article for the FP Blog!

Discussion in 'Article Submissions' started by Joshua Farrell, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Joshua Farrell

Joshua Farrell All Hail Master Yoda! Community Team Retired Admin Forum Sponsor

+190

Write an Article for Forum Promotion!
    Earn lots of rewards as you hone your writing skill.​

Hello, Forum Promotion!

Did you know you can write articles for the Forum Promotion Blog? In fact, you can! Users who write an article and get it published on the blog, or even just for a simple submission are rewarded rather well! You will receive the following for all articles published, based on how well it is written.
    • For every article rated "A" by the Editorial Team, you will receive 500 FP $ and a free service pass.
    • For every article rated "B" by the Editorial Team, you will receive 300 FP $.
    • For every article rated C-F by the Editorial Team, you will receive 50 FP $.
    Even if your article is not published, you will receive 50 FP $ just for a blog submission.

Why Write for Forum Promotion?

Those are some pretty good rewards, now aren't they? Now the question comes: Why should I write for Forum Promotion? Aside payment, there are many different types of rewards for submitting articles to the Forum Promotion Blog.
    • The ability to share your experiences, tips, tricks and knowledge with other webmasters around Forum Promotion.
    • Bragging rights that you have your article on a million post forum's blog.
    • The knowledge that you have helped numerous other webmasters solve various issues related to being a webmaster.

What Should I Write About?

The Editorial Team will accept and publish almost any sort of webmaster related article. Possible topics include but are not limited to Administration Tips, Promotion Tips and Tricks, Software Reviews, Hosting Reviews, any sort of Admin Related News, and any form of "How To" guide related to being a webmaster.

How Can I Submit My Article?

Now, you have your article and are ready to submit to the blog. How do you do it? It's quite easy, actually. All you need to do is to "Create a Topic" in this board, add the title of your article to the topic field, and write your article below, and post as normal. After that, you're done! Sit back and wait and see your article edited by our editors, and then if it passes inspection, it will be posted to the blog! Remember, you get 50 FP $ just for the article submission.

What are the Requirements?

With the Review Team, we don't have a bunch of fancy rules. The only requirement is that the article is exclusive to Forum Promotion (nothing that is plagiarized or posted elsewhere will be accepted under any circumstances).

Thank you for your time! If you have any questions, you may address them me, [user]Joshua Farrell[/user]. Thank you again everyone, we look forward to reading your submitted articles!

The Blog Editors and Staff

2. Joshua Farrell

Joshua Farrell All Hail Master Yoda! Community Team Retired Admin Forum Sponsor

+190
    Reminder, we are still offering to pay people so much FP to write something for the blog! It can be tips or suggestions on how to run a forum or website, tutorials on how to do things, ideas on contests you can run, or reviews on forum softwares or hosts!