Paid - $ Writing and Web Development Work in Exchange for Paying Hosting (Monthly)

Jason76

Package Team Member
Package Team
Nov 27, 2016
USA
jasonyankee.info
FP$
I have too many hosting accounts. To reduce costs, I'm willing to work quite a bit for nothing - in exchange for someone to pay next month's hosting bills.

(Of course, If I get many answers to this ad - the costs could be even less!)

So let's say you want to use my Host Gator account. Well, pay the hosting bill and you have a free worker and hosting.

OK, the accounts are

Host Gator - baby account - $9.95 a month - (unlimited bandwidth)

Promotion Sea - shared account HostBunnies.com - $3.95 a month

TheCompany.Host - Reseller account - $12.95 a month

Last edited:

Hugop

Up-and-Coming Sensation
May 1, 2015
FP$
Why don't you just move to one host? Doesn't seem to make sense to have multiple, your HostGator baby plan allows unlimited domains.

Ghost

Seasoned Veteran
Jun 25, 2009
Earth
wubur.com
FP$
If you can show me your portfolio I can possibly hire you, or at least host you for free on our company servers in exchange for work.
Can I see 3 writing samples and 3 web development projects? You can check us out at www.wubur.com (Wubur LLC). I am the Chief Operating Officer & am always on the lookout for talent :)

We currently are working on...
  • landlord / real estate admin dashboard & property websites
  • real estate / commercial property live auction website with user/seller/admin dashboards
  • small private daycare parent/teacher/admin portals & website
  • digital business cards / business directory listing site
Those are our 4 main clients and their projects are well underway / almost done, but we always have smaller clients coming in too :)