Cammeh

Administrator
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Cookie Badge
ThemeHouse says they’re ready to schedule the upgrade and finalize the style now, and I think I’m ready to go ahead and get this done as well. I know a few of us had objections to the color scheme, but that’s why we will be introducing multiple styles for our members to use.

It also looks like we are not going to shy away from using the addons from DragonByte. While I am appalled by the actions of the owners of that company, there are literally no alternatives on XenForo 2.1. They’ve also shown a good track record of consistently updating these addons, which is definitely something we want to keep in mind for the future.

We can get this conversion done this week.

Reactions: ChrisGrigg and Elli
D

Deleted member 32117

Great to hear @Cam will the theme have the similar style to old FP Red and Blue ? Hints on the color schemes?

Ravenisawesome

Resident
Aug 4, 2012
Mobius
FP$
I'm happy to hear that progress has been made. Still a shame that no other developer has come forth to work on a credits mod for Xenforo yet. (Though the issues with Dragobyte did happen quite recently...) I don't see anything wrong with the theme, I think it looks fine btw. :)

Azareal

Paragon
I'm happy to hear that progress has been made. Still a shame that no other developer has come forth to work on a credits mod for Xenforo yet. (Though the issues with Dragobyte did happen quite recently...) I don't see anything wrong with the theme, I think it looks fine btw. :)
There's not much point in creating a me too plugin lol

Aaron

Legendary Typer
Jun 4, 2013
FP$
Cookie Badge
This is pretty cool! :D

Elli

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jan 20, 2019
ellimccale.com
FP$
I think it's nice! Wish the post avatars and the avatar next to the reply text area were switched, though.

Can we bump the logo in the header down about 8px? It's slightly off-center from the tail on the chat bubble.

CSS:
.p-header {
    padding-top: 18px;
    padding-bottom: 10px;
}

Also, the labels for threads have the same styles as the thread title, and they're blending in. I keep trying to click on the label lmao

Attachments

Joshua Farrell

Forum Stock Market General Manager
Nov 9, 2009
forumpromotion.net
FP$
Like Badge
We've finished updating to XF 2.1. :) Hope it hasn't been too much of a pain for everyone watching us update things. :)

The Avatars should be bigger, and I think the logo location has been fixed. I have also updated the Credit Shop to include everything in the user shops upgrade thread, except for the Domain part of it. Going to let Cameron take a look at that to see if he wants that included in the credit shop.

Also, look forward to being able to purchase the packages for the Posting Packages Service real soon, as we finalize the permissions for the package items!

Reactions: Elli

Ravenisawesome

Resident
Aug 4, 2012
Mobius
FP$
I'm happy to see the new and improved Forum Promotion! :D I'm glad the transition was nice and smooth!